Wolves 3-0 Everton Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Wolves – Everton betting tips for today, July 12, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 35
Kick-off: 12:00 Wolves – Everton
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Wolverhampton Wanderers have lost back-to-back league games after previously going eight undefeated (W5, D3). They failed to score in both those defeats and have actually netted over 1.5 goals in just one of their previous six league matches. When the goals do arrive they tend to come late though, with 73.33% of Wolves’ league total arriving after HT.
- This tendency to score after the break means that Nuno Espírito Santo’s side have led at HT in just 14.71% of their league matches. This also coincides with the fact that they have scored the opening goal in just 29.41% of their Premier League (PL) matches too.
- Everton have lost just one of their previous five PL fixtures (W2, D2, L1). Across the season, they have conceded an average of 1.44 goals per game, yet that’s dropped to only 0.6 goals per game since the restart. At the other end they’ve been most dangerous before HT, netting 63.41% of their league goals during the first half.
- The ‘Toffees’ haven’t lost any of their previous four visits to Molineux Stadium (W1, D3). They scored five goals across that sequence, with four of those efforts coming before the break.
- Players to watch: Raúl Jiménez (WOL) has scored three goals across his previous three PL matches vs Everton – two of those efforts came on or after the 75th minute.
- Richarlison (EVE) has scored four goals across his previous three PL matches vs Wolves – two of those efforts came in the opening 20 minutes.
- Stat attack: Wolves have a positive goal difference of +11 in the 61’-75’ segment (GF: 11, GA: 0).
- There’s been under 2.5 goals in 64.71% of Wolves’ PL home games.
- Everton have scored the opening goal in 35.29% of their PL away games.
- Everton are winless in eight away matches vs sides inside the PL top ten (D1, L7).
|Head-to-head matches: WOLVES – EVERTON|
|01.09.19||PL||Everton||Wolves||3 : 2|
|02.02.19||PL||Everton||Wolves||1 : 3|
|11.08.18||PL||Wolves||Everton||2 : 2|
|06.05.12||PL||Wolves||Everton||0 : 0|
|19.11.11||PL||Everton||Wolves||2 : 1|
Match Preview: Waalwijk - Willem II Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Middlesbrough 0-1 Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sporting 1-1 Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga
Match Preview: Sassuolo 0-2 Spal Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia