West Brom 0-0 Fulham Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
West Brom – Fulham betting tips for today, July 14, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 44
Kick-off: 17:00 West Brom – Fulham
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- West Bromwich Albion (WBA) have grown into the restart and are now unbeaten in four league games (W3, D2, L1), bagging 2+ goals in three of their last four. Only Brentford have outscored WBA (1.72 scored per-match on average) this league season, whilst WBA have failed to score in a league-low 16.28% matches.
- Both of WBA’s post-restart home victories came by an exact two-goal margin, the same as 60% of their home league wins this campaign (80% 2+ goal margin). Those margins may mean nothing here as all five of their prior games against the breakaway top-four sides saw under 2.5 match goals, with both home games ending 1-1 (D3, L2 overall).
- Visiting Fulham will defend a 359-minute run without conceding a league goal (W4). Just one of their six post-restart games saw both teams score, while Fulham are in a minority of sides who saw both teams score in fewer than half of their league games (46.51%).
- Indeed, only Leeds have won a higher portion of their games without reply than Fulham (32.56%), though that accounts for just half of their away league victories. Two thirds of the ‘Cottagers’ away league games have produced under 2.5 total goals (2.1 average), whilst ten of their 13 non-drawing away games saw just a single-goal margin of success either way.
- Players to watch: WBA’s Charlie Austin scored the opener in two of his last four games. Meanwhile, Josh Onomah was involved in the final goal of the game in three of Fulham’s last four matches (two goals, one assist).
- Stat attack: WBA average a considerably high 7.33 corners per home league game (FUL: 4.67 away).
- Slaven Bilić drew both of his prior H2Hs with Fulham, each of which saw both teams score.
- Eight of Fulham’s last ten league games saw under 2.5 total goals.
- Fulham have won just one of five league games against top-four opposition (W1, D1, L3).
|Head-to-head matches: WEST BROM – FULHAM|
|14.09.19||CHA||Fulham||West Brom||1 : 1|
|22.02.14||PL||West Brom||Fulham||1 : 1|
|14.09.13||PL||Fulham||West Brom||1 : 1|
|01.01.13||PL||West Brom||Fulham||1 : 2|
|15.09.12||PL||Fulham||West Brom||3 : 0|