Brentford 1-0 Preston Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
Brentford – Preston betting tips for today, July 15, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 44
Kick-off: 17:00 Brentford – Preston
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 1:0 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Brentford have won their last seven Championship matches in a row, netting exactly three goals in three of the previous four. Curiously, each of those four saw them win the second half 2-0, whilst the ‘Bees’ have also opened the scoring in seven of their last eight league fixtures (W7, D1).
- The hosts are unbeaten in seven games at home (W5, D2), keeping a clean sheet in three, and winning the last four. Four of the previous five goals they have scored here arrived after HT, though it’s worth noting that 14 (33.33%) of their 42 scored home league goals have come within the 16th-30th minute period (GF: 14, GA: 1).
- Preston North End have lost two of their six league games since the restart (W1, D3, L2). All six of those fixtures (excluding a goalless draw) saw all the match goals scored in one half, whilst five were level at HT. Additionally, Preston have scored four of their previous five goals beyond the 70th minute.
- Furthemore, the visitors’ last four away matches were goalless at the break (W1, D2, L1). Despite that, Preston have still opened the scoring in ten (47.62%) of their 21 away league fixtures, albeit they have netted in both halves just twice (W1, L1).
- Players to watch: Each of Ollie Watkins’ last four goals have been Brentford’s first, with the last two arriving inside the opening 20 minutes. Meanwhile, Daniel Johnson (PRE) has 12 league strikes this season, with all arriving in matches that produced over 2.5 goals.
- Stat attack: Brentford have won at both HT and FT in a league-high ten home matches.
- Eight (38.10%) of Preston’s 21 away league games have been goalless at HT.
- Each of Brentford’s last four matches saw under 2.5 yellow cards awarded.
|Head-to-head matches: BRENTFORD – PRESTON|
|14.09.19||CHA||Preston||Brentford||2 : 0|
|05.05.19||CHA||Brentford||Preston||3 : 0|
|24.10.18||CHA||Preston||Brentford||4 : 3|
|10.02.18||CHA||Brentford||Preston||1 : 1|
|28.10.17||CHA||Preston||Brentford||2 : 3|
Match Preview: Jeonbuk - Ulsan Citizen Prediction and Betting Tips | KOREAN CUP
Match Preview: Persepolis - Shahr Khodrou Prediction and Betting Tips | PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE
Match Preview: Hamburger SV 0-2 Hertha Berlin Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA
Match Preview: Spezia 0-3 Napoli Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A