Manchester Utd 1-1 West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Manchester Utd – West Ham betting tips for today, July 22, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 37
Kick-off: 18:00 Manchester Utd – West Ham
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Manchester United’s FA Cup loss to Chelsea (July 19) snapped a 19-match unbeaten run in all competitions (W13, D6 – outcomes at 90 minutes). Still unbeaten in 12 Premier League (PL) games (W8, D4), they netted at least twice and led at HT in their last six such matches while it’s 11 league fixtures since they failed to score.
- At home, the ‘Red Devils’ have scored an average of 2.17 goals per league game this season and are unbeaten in six home league matches (W4, D2). They’ve scored 2+ goals in their last five such outings and haven’t yet lost a home PL game after scoring first this season (W8, D2).
- West Ham United have hit form at the right time with two consecutive PL wins by 2+ goals. They scored at least twice before HT in both fixtures, but they’ve only managed one first-half goal here in the last four league renewals (D2, L2).
- Unbeaten in two league away matches (W1, D1), both games saw the ‘Hammers’ score at least twice, although across the season they’ve scored an average of exactly one goal per away PL fixture. Interestingly, they are yet to score a league away goal between the 16th-30th minute period or after 75 minutes.
- Players to watch: Anthony Martial (MUN) has scored six career goals against West Ham in seven competitive outings and has netted six times in seven PL games since resumption.
- Michail Antonio (WHU) has bagged seven goals in his last five league appearances, opening the scoring in his last three goalscoring games.
- Stat attack: Man United lead the PL H2H stakes (W28, D12, L7), while the last five renewals (any venue) had the same HT/FT outcome.
- Man United have scored in both halves in an equal league-high ten (55.56%) home PL matches this term.
- West Ham have conceded 38 (63.33%) out of 60 PL goals this season after HT.
|Head-to-head matches: MANCHESTER UTD – WEST HAM|
|22.09.19||PL||West Ham||Manchester Utd||2 : 0|
|13.04.19||PL||Manchester Utd||West Ham||2 : 1|
|29.09.18||PL||West Ham||Manchester Utd||3 : 1|
|10.05.18||PL||West Ham||Manchester Utd||0 : 0|
|13.08.17||PL||Manchester Utd||West Ham||4 : 0|
Match Preview: Al Ittihad - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Waalwijk 1-1 Willem II Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Middlesbrough 0-1 Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sporting 1-1 Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga