Match Preview: Crystal Palace 1-1 Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Crystal Palace – Tottenham betting tips for today, July 26, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 38
Kick-off: 16:00 Crystal Palace – Tottenham
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 1:1 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Crystal Palace are finishing the season in freefall after seven straight Premier League (PL) defeats. They failed to score in six of those matches, and trailed at the break in the previous four. Noteworthy, is that their last three games saw Palace concede the opener between the 40th minute and HT.
- The South London side have often struggled in the early stages of their games, particularly at home. That explains why they have secured a HT lead in just 16.67% of their PL home matches (HT: W3, D10, L5). Furthermore, they’re yet to score inside the opening 15 minutes at home this PL campaign.
- Tottenham Hotspur are undefeated in five PL matches (W4, D1), but their away form has been largely medial this season and ranks 12th in the division (W4, D7, L7). They’ve scored more than once in just one of their previous five PL away games, but have lost only one of their seven away matches vs sides inside the bottom eight (W3, D3, L1).
- ‘Spurs’ have won their previous four PL matches at Selhurst Park, conceding under 1.5 goals in each. They’ve also scored all six of their goals across those fixtures after the 60th minute.
- Players to watch: Wilfried Zaha scored Palace’s last league goal three matches ago, and two of his four PL efforts this season arrived after the 75th minute.
- Harry Kane has scored a brace in his previous two PL matches. On both occasions, his goals were the second and third of the game for Tottenham.
- Stat attack: Palace have failed to win any home game vs a current top 12 side (D3, L8).
- Tottenham have a negative goal difference of -7 for away matches during the 61’ – 75’ time period (GF:1, GA:8).
- Just one side has scored in each of the previous nine H2H competitive matches.
|Head-to-head matches: CRYSTAL PALACE – TOTTENHAM|
|14.09.19||PL||Tottenham||Crystal Palace||4 : 0|
|03.04.19||PL||Tottenham||Crystal Palace||2 : 0|
|27.01.19||FAC||Crystal Palace||Tottenham||2 : 0|
|10.11.18||PL||Crystal Palace||Tottenham||0 : 1|
|25.02.18||PL||Crystal Palace||Tottenham||0 : 1|