Match Preview: Zhodino 3-2 BATE Prediction and Betting Tips | Vysshaya Liga
Zhodino – BATE betting tips for today, August 2, 2020
Football: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 20
Kick-off: 14:00 Zhodino – BATE
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 3:2 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Torpedo Zhodino’s 4-1 win versus Energetik-BGU was only the third time since August 2017 that they scored 4+ goals in a Vysshaya Liga (VL) contest. Four of their previous six games have now featured over 2.5 goals.
- However, only once all season have Zhodino been leading a VL home battle at the break (HT: D6, L2), whilst 80% of their scored home league goals have arrived during the second half (eight). Notably, they hold an inconsistent home record in matches when not scoring 2+ goals (W2, D2, L2), but have won all four when netting the opener.
- BATE Borisov have outscored opponents 9-0 across their last two matches, and they’ve kept clean sheets in five of their most recent six VL victories. The last two games in which they failed to score saw them lose, but BATE have lost just one of four matches when conceding 2+ goals (W1, D2), showing their threat in attack.
- The 15-time VL champions are on a seven-match unbeaten away run (W6, D1), which has seen them score an average of 2.86 goals per game. Only twice in this run were they not winning at HT, and in only one did they fail to score the final goal of the match. In five they netted in each half, and across all seven they fired in seven goals after the 70th minute.
- Players to watch: The last seven competitive matches that Zhodino’s Kirill Premudrov has scored in produced an average of 5.58 goals per game.
- Pavel Nekhajchik has netted in BATE’s last four away fixtures, including two goals after the 70th minute.
- Stat attack: Zhodino have never defeated BATE in a home league H2H in 21 attempts (D9, L12).
- Zhodino are averaging 2.11 yellow cards per VL game this season.
- BATE’s first-half goal tally of 20 is the division’s highest (1.06 on average per game).
|Head-to-head matches: ZHODINO – BATE|
|18.04.20||VL||BATE||Zhodino||0 : 0|
|01.12.19||VL||Zhodino||BATE||1 : 2|
|13.07.19||VL||BATE||Zhodino||4 : 1|
|02.12.18||VL||Zhodino||BATE||2 : 2|
|06.07.18||VL||BATE||Zhodino||2 : 1|
Match Preview: Portland Timbers - Orlando City Prediction and Betting Tips | MLS
Match Preview: Melbourne City 2-2 Adelaide United Prediction and Betting Tips | A-League
Match Preview: Thun 4-3 Vaduz Prediction and Betting Tips | Super League
Match Preview: Guangzhou Evergrande 0-1 Shandong Luneng Prediction and Betting Tips | Super League