FC Copenhagen – Basaksehir betting tips for today, August 5, 2020
Football: Europa League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals
Kick-off: 17:55 FC Copenhagen – Basaksehir
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Copenhagen must overturn a 1-0 first-leg deficit in order to reach their maiden quarter final in a major European competition. However, they have scored more than once during regular time in just one of their last nine UEFA Europa League (UEL) home matches (W2, D4, L3). That included four scoring blanks, while eight of those matches produced under 2.5 goals.
- Low scoring is a theme for Copenhagen, as nine of their last ten UEL games have produced under 2.5 goals, with five featuring under 1.5. A substantial 12 of the 17 match goals scored/conceded during those ten games arrived after HT, with four of the last five coming beyond the 80th minute.
- Newly-crowned Turkish champions İstanbul Başakşehir have won five of their last seven UEL games (W5, L2), managing three clean sheets during regulation time. Başakşehir have generally left things late, with five of their last ten UEL goals arriving beyond the 80th minute.
- Başakşehir have won just three UEL games away from home in their history, although two were this season (W2, L2). In contrast to their hosts, Başakşehir’s UEL away matches have been goal-filled, with eight of their last ten road trips producing over 2.5 goals, and four over 3.5.
- Players to watch: Pep Biel has scored his only UEL goal this campaign beyond the 80th minute, snatching the lead for Copenhagen. Meanwhile, Edin Višća has scored four of his last five UEL goals via penalties, with three coming as Başakşehir’s first.
- Stat attack: Copenhagen have conceded exactly once in seven of their last eight UEL home games.
- The last two UEL goals that Copenhagen have conceded, have come via penalties.
- Başakşehir have failed to score before HT in seven of their last nine UEL games (excluding qualifying).
- Başakşehir have conceded 2+ goals in ten of their 14 European away matches.
|Head-to-head matches: FC COPENHAGEN – BASAKSEHIR|
|12.03.20||EL||Basaksehir||FC Copenhagen||1 : 0|