Match Preview: Seoul 2-0 Gangwon Prediction and Betting Tips | K League 1
Seoul – Gangwon betting tips for today, August 7, 2020
Football: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 15
Kick-off: 12:00 Seoul – Gangwon
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- FC Seoul have won only one of their last five K-League 1 (KL1) matches (W1, D1, L3), but goals remain a strong theme, with four producing over 2.5 total match goals. Conceding first remains a major concern though, as Seoul have done so in nine of their last 12 KL1 games, and lost seven (W1, D1).
- At home, Seoul have been slow starters, with five first-half draws in six KL1 games, with four remaining goalless. Furthermore, 90% (nine) of Seoul’s ten KL1 home ‘goals against’ have come during the second half, with three arriving beyond the 80th minute.
- Late goals remain a theme for Gangwon, with a third (six) of their 18 KL1 goals arriving beyond the 80th minute. Pertinently, seven of Gangwon’s last ten KL1 games (W2, D3, L5) have produced over 2.5 total match goals, with four producing over 3.5.
- Furthermore, Gangwon have conceded first in each of their six KL1 away games (W1, D1, L4) if excluding the goalless draw. Four of those six opening goals have arrived before the half-hour mark, with three conceded between the 20th-30th minute period.
- Players to watch: Ju-Tae Yun has been Seoul’s first scorer in both KL1 games in which he has scored this campaign, winning on both occasions.
- Meanwhile, Ko Moo-Yeol has been Gangwon’s last scorer in each of his three goalscoring KL1 away games, with two arriving beyond the 80th minute.
- Stat attack: Each of Seoul’s four KL1 wins have come via a single-goal margin, with the winning goal arriving beyond the hour mark every time.
- Including three of their last five, six of Seoul’s 14 KL1 games have seen them concede 3+ goals.
- Gangwon have conceded first in seven of their last ten KL1 games.
- HOT STAT: 14th round action in KL1 saw only one home win (W1, D1, L4).
|Head-to-head matches: SEOUL – GANGWON|
|10.05.20||KL1||Gangwon||Seoul||3 : 1|
|20.10.19||KL1||Gangwon||Seoul||3 : 2|
|11.08.19||KL1||Seoul||Gangwon||0 : 0|
|06.07.19||KL1||Seoul||Gangwon||2 : 2|
|17.04.19||CUP||Gangwon||Seoul||3 : 2|
Match Preview: Plzen - Sonderjyske Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League - Qualification
Match Preview: Piacenza 1-2 Teramo Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia
Match Preview: Shrewsbury 3-0 Newcastle Utd U21 Prediction and Betting Tips | EFL Trophy
Match Preview: Aston Villa 1-0 Sheffield Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League