Match Preview: Suwon Bluewings 1-3 Jeonbuk Prediction and Betting Tips | K League 1
Suwon Bluewings – Jeonbuk betting tips for today, August 15, 2020
Football: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 16
Kick-off: 11:00 Suwon Bluewings – Jeonbuk
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 1:3 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Home outsiders have had a difficult time this K-League 1 (KL1) season, winning just six (16.22%) of 37 matches in the first 15 rounds. Suwon Bluewings have contributed to the mire by losing their two such encounters by a one-goal margin, and with a six-game winless run at home (D2, L4), their form points to that trend continuing.
- The Bluewings have failed to score two or more goals in a competitive fixture since the first week of July. However, some near-impenetrable defending led to a stretch of six consecutive competitive fixtures (W1, D2, L3 – 90 minutes only) with one or no goals, all six with 0-0 HT results.
- Jeonbuk’s form has been far more sound, with five wins and two draws from seven competitive matches (including the Korean Cup). In the KL1 specifically, they stand alongside fellow powerhouse Ulsan with a perfect record when opening the scoring (W9).
- Furthermore, Jeonbuk have restricted Suwon to a total of just one goal across their last eight KL1 H2H meetings (W6, D2), and will be confident of continuing that pattern after maintaining clean sheets in four of their last five KL1 wins at any venue.
- Players to watch: Adam Taggart was the scorer of that solitary goal for Suwon over those last eight H2H KL1 clashes. He has recorded the first match goal on three occasions this season.
- Han Kyo-won, meanwhile, has registered Jeonbuk’s opening goal in six of his last 11 KL1 appearances.
- Stat attack: Five of Suwon’s eight KL1 home games this season have seen the opening goal scored after the 60th minute, whilst only one of Jeonbuk’s eight KL away games have recorded a 0-0 HT score.
- Suwon have received the fewest cards of the match in five of their last six KL1 outings.
- Four of Jeonbuk’s last five KL1 away trips have seen at least five cards awarded, although the visitors did not collect the most cards in any.
|Head-to-head matches: SUWON BLUEWINGS – JEONBUK|
|08.05.20||KL1||Jeonbuk||Suwon Bluewings||1 : 0|
|28.09.19||KL1||Jeonbuk||Suwon Bluewings||2 : 0|
|23.06.19||KL1||Jeonbuk||Suwon Bluewings||1 : 1|
|09.03.19||KL1||Suwon Bluewings||Jeonbuk||0 : 4|
|28.10.18||KL1||Jeonbuk||Suwon Bluewings||2 : 0|
Match Preview: Spartak Moscow - Benfica Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League - Qualificati...
Match Preview: Malmo FF 2-1 Rangers Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League - Qualification
Match Preview: USA 0-0 Mexico Prediction and Betting Tips | Gold Cup
Match Preview: Aue 0-0 St. Pauli Prediction and Betting Tips | 2. Bundesliga