Match Preview: Daegu 0-1 Incheon Prediction and Betting Tips | K League 1
Daegu – Incheon betting tips for today, August 16, 2020
Football: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 16
Kick-off: 11:00 Daegu – Incheon
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- The scorer of the opening goal has won in each of Daegu’s last five K-League 1 (KL1) games (W2, L3). That said, the hosts have picked up more points than any other KL1 side when conceding the opening goal so far this season (W3, D1, L4).
- Losers just once as favourites this league season (W6, D4, L1), Daegu have scored the majority (70.59%) of their home league goals beyond HT, for 1.5 second-half goals per-game. Moreover, Daegu have registered more goals between the 61st-75th minute period than in the entire first half here.
- Bottom club Incheon have never dropped out of the top-flight, and must get points on the board if they are to avoid doing so. They lament the league’s worst strike rate (0.53 scored per-game) and the joint-second worst defensive record (1.6 conceded per-game). Consequently, they are seeking their first victory at the 16th time of asking.
- Incheon have often capitulated after HT, conceding two thirds of their league goals in the second half, leaking more between 76’-FT (nine) than in the entire first half (eight). Despite their awful defensive record, 80% of their away league defeats have produced just a single-goal margin.
- Players to watch: Scoring in six of his last nine Daegu appearances, Cesinha has contributed to seven goals across eight KL1 H2Hs vs Incheon (three goals, four assists).
- With three KL1 away goals, Stefan Mugoša is the only Incheon player to score away from home thus far. Two of his away league strikes have come from the penalty spot.
- Stat attack: Daegu’s KL1 games average one red card per game across their last six – the hosts received three across their last four games.
- Five of Incheon coach Sung-hwan Jo’s seven H2Hs vs Daegu have seen both teams score and combine for over 2.5 match goals (W4, L3).
- Incheon have averaged a league-low 3.33 corners per league game this season.
|Head-to-head matches: DAEGU – INCHEON|
|09.05.20||KL1||Incheon||Daegu||0 : 0|
|22.09.19||KL1||Incheon||Daegu||1 : 1|
|19.05.19||KL1||Daegu||Incheon||2 : 1|
|03.04.19||KL1||Incheon||Daegu||0 : 3|
|28.10.18||KL1||Incheon||Daegu||0 : 1|