Lithuania – Kazakhstan betting tips for today, September 4, 2020
Match Preview and Predictions
- Losers of all six games in the last UEFA Nations League (UNL), Lithuania are now without a competitive win in nearly four years (D3, L20 hence), with 60.00 (12) of those losses seeing Lithuania fail to score. Furthermore, Lithuania have conceded 2+ goals in 12 of their last 13 competitive games, including their previous five in the UNL. Additionally, three of the Baltic nation’s last five competitive matches saw them concede before the tenth minute.
- Without a competitive home win since October 2016, Lithuania have lost nine of their last 11 such games on home soil (D2). Seven of those 11 saw Lithuania concede 2+ goals, although five of the nine losses came via a single-goal margin. Four of those aforementioned five deciding goals did, however, arrive before the hour mark.
- Promoted in the last UNL edition (despite just one win!), Kazakhstan have, however, lost six of their last ten most recent matches (W3, D1, L6). Despite seven of their last 11 games seeing only one side score, an average of 2.82 goals per game was seen across those 11.
- Kazakhstan tend to struggle on the road and have won just one of their last 13 competitive road trips (W1, D3, L9), with six of those seeing Kazakhstan concede at least once beyond the 80th minute. Scoring first is also no guarantee of success, with Kazakhstan only winning one of the last five games in which they netted first (W1, D3, L1).
- Players to watch: Fedor Černych has been Lithuania’s first scorer with eight of his nine career goals and could become their joint-third top-scorer here.
- Similarly, Baktiyar Zaynutdinov can become Kazakhstan’s joint-fifth highest goal scorer ever with a strike and has been their first scorer with three of his six goals.
- Hot stat: Seven of Kazakhstan’s last ten competitive matches saw the same result at both HT and FT.
|Head-to-head matches: LITHUANIA – KAZAKHSTAN|
|05.03.14||FI||Lithuania||Kazakhstan||1 : 1|