Match Preview: Wales 1-0 Bulgaria Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA Nations League
Wales – Bulgaria betting tips for today, September 6, 2020
Football: UEFA Nations League – League B – Round 2
Kick-off: 14:00 Wales – Bulgaria
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 1:0 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Wales’ longest unbeaten run in all competitions (W5, D2) since 2016/17 continues thanks to a near-impenetrable defence that hasn’t conceded more than one goal against any opposition other than World Cup finalists Croatia since the end of the last UEFA Nations League (UNL) campaign.
- As a result, just two of the 12 fixtures during that period produced three or more total goals, with 50% finishing via a 1-0 result. In that time, Wales have enjoyed a sound 77.78% win rate as a favourite (W7, L2), whilst a six-game unbeaten run at home (W5, D1) leaves them on the verge of a perfect two-win start to this UNL campaign.
- The hosts have conceded before HT in just two of the 12 fixtures since the end of the last UNL (HT: W6, D5, L1), whilst six of Bulgaria’s 12 games during that same time were goalless at the break, so a low scoring first half appears on the cards. However Bulgaria have suffered six defeats from their last ten encounters as an outsider (W1, D3), despite their previous five games as an outsider being at home.
- Outside of Bulgaria, their form has been even more dire and they remain winless in their last seven away fixtures (D3, L4), finding the back of the net before HT just twice. Furthermore, ten of their last 12 away defeats (dating back to September 2015) have been accompanied by a HT deficit.
- Players to watch: Kieffer Moore’s match winner against Finland was the third time in Wales’ last five fixtures that he has recorded the game’s opening goal. Meanwhile, Bulgaria’s Bozhidar Kraev has scored in four of his last five competitive matches for club or country.
- Hot stat: Wales have scored three or more goals in just one of their last 12 matches in Cardiff.
|Head-to-head matches: WALES – BULGARIA|
|11.10.11||EUR||Bulgaria||Wales||0 : 1|
|08.10.10||EUR||Wales||Bulgaria||0 : 1|
|22.08.07||FI||Bulgaria||Wales||0 : 1|
|15.08.06||FI||Wales||Bulgaria||0 : 0|
|29.03.95||EUR||Bulgaria||Wales||3 : 1|
Match Preview: Spartak Moscow - Benfica Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League - Qualificati...
Match Preview: Malmo FF 2-1 Rangers Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League - Qualification
Match Preview: USA 0-0 Mexico Prediction and Betting Tips | Gold Cup
Match Preview: Aue 0-0 St. Pauli Prediction and Betting Tips | 2. Bundesliga