Match Preview: Bosnia & Herzegovina 1-2 Poland Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA Nations League
Bosnia & Herzegovina – Poland betting tips for today, September 7, 2020
Football: UEFA Nations League – League A – Round 2
Kick-off: 19:45 Bosnia & Herzegovina – Poland
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- An unexpected 1-1 draw with Italy on matchday one of the UEFA Nations League (UNL) awarded Bosnia & Herzegovina their second consecutive unbeaten match. But in a trade-off, Bosnia bookended a seven-game run of matches ending with over 2.5 goals scored, whilst claiming their first stalemate for eight previous matches.
- Losing their last match on home soil 3-0 to end a seven-game home unbeaten run (W5, D2), Bosnia’s last five matches here each produced over 2.5 match goals, with both teams scoring in three of those fixtures. But It should also be noted that Bosnia were promoted in UNL 2018 and won both home UNL matches of 2018 ‘to-nil’.
- Ranked 30 places above their opponents ahead of this match, Poland (#17) are unbeaten against Bosnia (#47) – albeit in friendlies alone (W2, D1). Furthermore, Poland have scored in both halves in two of their last three away trips, with both games in question seeing them open their account within ten minutes and average 1.5 goals in the first 15 minutes.
- Poland’s losing start to this UNL campaign marked only their second away defeat ‘to-nil’ in eight trips (W4, D2, L2). Given that 1-0 loss, the ‘Eagles’ have seen over 2.5 match goals scored in just two of these fixtures, with both teams scoring on three occasions.
- Players to watch: Bosnia’s Edin Džeko was first goalscorer last time out, and bagged three goals in his last UNL tournament, scoring first in each home match.
- Poland’s Robert Lewandowski hunts his maiden UNL goal of 2020, but fans may need to wait, as four of his last six goals have arrived after half-time.
- Hot stat: As well as these teams’ UNL openers producing five or more yellow cards, their respective openers also saw over 8.5 match corners.
|Head-to-head matches: BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA – POLAND|
|16.12.11||FI||Poland||Bosnia & Herzegovina||1 : 0|
|10.12.10||FI||Poland||Bosnia & Herzegovina||2 : 2|
|15.12.07||FI||Poland||Bosnia & Herzegovina||1 : 0|
Match Preview: Shrewsbury - Newcastle Utd U21 Prediction and Betting Tips | EFL Trophy
Match Preview: Aston Villa 1-0 Sheffield Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Southampton 2-5 Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Everton 5-2 West Brom Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League