Match Preview: Fulham 0-3 Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Fulham – Aston Villa betting tips for today, September 28, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 3
Kick-off: 17:45 Fulham – Aston Villa
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:3 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Still on zero points, Fulham have averaged 3.50 goals conceded across both Premier League (PL) matches so far, while finding themselves losing after the opening ten minutes in each fixture. A bad start at Craven Cottage seems particularly costly, as 12 of their last 13 losses in home league action have seen them concede inside the opening 30 minutes.
- Fulham’s relegation campaign of 2018/19 started with back-to-back losses, but game three brought their joint-biggest victory of the campaign (W4-2, including an Aleksandar Mitrović brace). In potential relation to that, Fulham have won on the last five occasions when hosting Aston Villa in all competitions, and the last three saw the home team score 2+ goals in the second half.
- Aston Villa’s 1-0 victory over Sheffield United meant they won their first PL opening day fixture since 2015/16. Continuing on from last season, they are now five PL games unbeaten (W3, D2), all of which featured under 2.5 goals, and three standing 0-0 at HT.
- A big reason Villa struggled as much as they did last season was because of a poor away record (W2, D5, L12), which was the third-worst in the division. That is despite out-scoring opponents 6-2 in the opening 15 minutes of these contests. However, they shipped an alarming 13 after the 75th minute – more than any other side in the away league.
- Players to watch: Fulham’s Mitrović has recorded a brace in each of the last two league matches in which he’s scored.
- Villa man Trézéguet has netted three goals across his side’s previous three PL wins, and all before 60 minutes of play.
- Hot stat: Villa head coach Dean Smith’s seven managerial H2H meetings vs Fulham have averaged 2.86 goals per game.
|Head-to-head matches: FULHAM – ASTON VILLA|
|04.01.20||FAC||Fulham||Aston Villa||2 : 1|
|26.05.18||CHA||Aston Villa||Fulham||0 : 1|
|17.02.18||CHA||Fulham||Aston Villa||2 : 0|
|21.10.17||CHA||Aston Villa||Fulham||2 : 1|
|17.04.17||CHA||Fulham||Aston Villa||3 : 1|
Match Preview: Ararat Yerevan - Slask Wroclaw Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa Conference League
Match Preview: K. Almaty 2-1 FK Crvena Zvezda Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Match Preview: Alashkert 0-1 Sheriff Tiraspol Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Match Preview: Inter Turku 0-1 HIFK Prediction and Betting Tips | Veikkausliiga