Match Preview: Benevento 2-5 Inter Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Benevento – Inter betting tips for today, September 30, 2020
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 1
Kick-off: 17:00 Benevento – Inter
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 2:5 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Three goals from defenders helped Benevento rescue three points in their opening Serie A (SA) match at Sampdoria, despite conceding two goals in the opening 20 minutes. That success will be a relief for Benevento, considering that they had to wait to round 15 for their first SA point in their previous top-flight campaign!
- Benevento won 14 of their 19 home Serie B (SB) matches last season (D4, L1), suffering the only loss in their last home outing. The ‘Stregoni’ conceded a league-low nine home goals in SB last term (0.47 per game), but conceded at a rate of 2.11 goals per home game during their previous top-flight campaign.
- Despite conceding first and finding themselves in a losing position twice during the match, Internazionale beat Fiorentina in their SA opener (4-3). That was their fourth competitive match to feature over 2.5 goals scored (W3, L1), with both teams finding the net in three. Additionally, each of their last three competitive outings have seen over 3.5 goals scored inside one half!
- Inter won a league-high 13 SA away matches last season and opened the scoring in 15, leading at HT in eleven. They can also boast zero defeats in their last nine SA away matches against newly promoted teams (W6, D3), including a 2-1 win here in 2017/18. The ‘Nerazzurri’ won five of those six games by a one-goal margin, which was the case in five of their 13 away wins last term, with four ending exactly 2-1.
- Players to watch: Luca Caldirola scored a brace at Sampdoria on Saturday, with five of his eight career league goals for Benevento arriving before the break.
- Danilo D’Ambrosio netted a winner in the 89th minute against Fiorentina, but three of his last five competitive goals for Inter have arrived before the break.
- Hot stat: SA favourites this season have a record of: W12, D2, L1 (home/away, less 1 x awarded).
|Head-to-head matches: BENEVENTO – INTER|
|13.01.19||COP||Inter||Benevento||6 : 2|
|24.02.18||SA||Inter||Benevento||2 : 0|
|01.10.17||SA||Benevento||Inter||1 : 2|
Match Preview: AZ Alkmaar - Utrecht Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Zwolle 2-2 Heracles Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Belenenses 2-0 Tondela Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga
Match Preview: Sittard 1-2 Ajax Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie