Match Preview: Georgia 1-0 Belarus Prediction and Betting Tips | Qualification
Georgia – Belarus Betting Tips for today, October 8, 2020
Football: Euro – Qualification – Promotion – Semi-finals
Kick-off: 17:00 Georgia – Belarus
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:0 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- This new-look EURO play-off format kicks off with the fourth clash between Georgia (FIFA rank: #89) and Belarus (#87) – the record so far is perfectly split at: W1, D1, L1, with two games producing under 2.5 total goals. Georgia have gone well of late, remaining unbeaten vs opposition of a similar calibre in their UEFA Nations League (UNL) games (W6, D2).
- Vladimir Weiss has Georgia organised, witnessing clean sheets in eight of their last 11 games on home soil (W7, D3, L1). Georgia are also unbeaten in two home games vs UEFA nations ranked within ten places of themselves across the last five years (W1, D1). Both teams scored in both halves of that draw, which came vs Belarus.
- Visiting Belarus won just one of their eight EURO qualifying matches prior to this, although that did come against the only lower-ranked nation in the group (2-1 vs Estonia). More topically, they are unbeaten against better-matched opposition in seven of their eight UNL matches (W5, D2, L1). Each victory came vs lower-ranked opposition.
- None of Belarus’ last ten away games have ended level, and the first goal has gone on to decide the end result in each (W5, L5). Topically, Belarus have won just one of three away games vs UEFA opposition ranked within ten places of them since October 2015 (W1, D1, L1) whilst both teams scored only in their visit here.
- Players to watch: Valeri ‘Vako’ Qazaishvili has contributed to three of Georgia’s last six UNL home goals (two goals, one assist), one of which was a first-half opener.
- Stanislav Dragun has been involved with goals in four of the last six halves played away from home in Belarus’ UNL games (three goals, one assist).
- Hot stat: Of 17 all-time EURO play-off ties (16 two-legged), none have ended goalless. They averaged 2.57 goals per-match.
|Head-to-head matches: GEORGIA – BELARUS|
|13.11.17||FI||Georgia||Belarus||2 : 2|
|16.10.12||WC||Belarus||Georgia||2 : 0|
|07.09.12||WC||Georgia||Belarus||1 : 0|
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Almeria - Rayo Vallecano Prediction and Betting Tips | LALIGA
Match Preview: Hoffenheim - Werder Bremen Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA
Match Preview: Crvena Zvezda - Ferencvaros Prediction and Betting Tips | EUROPA LEAGUE
Match Preview: RB Leipzig - Celtic Prediction and Betting Tips | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE