Match Preview: Latvia 0-1 Malta Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA Nations League
Latvia – Malta Betting Tips for today, October 13, 2020
Football: UEFA Nations League – League D – Round 4
Kick-off: 17:00 Latvia – Malta
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Unbeaten in their last five matches including friendlies (W1, D4), Latvia have played out three UEFA Nations League (UNL) draws on the spin and witnessed both teams scoring under 2.5 match goals for two consecutive UNL matchups. This run includes the last H2H (1-1), which also means Latvia’s last two UNL matches have seen all goals scored in the first half.
- Latvia have won just one of their last nine tournament matches on home soil (W1, D3, L5) and have scored an average of just 0.22 goals here in such games. But whilst new manager Dainis Kazakevičs oversaw a 0-0 draw in his opening UNL home match, Latvia have conceded over 2.5 match goals over both halves in four of their last seven matches played in Riga.
- Whilst Malta have lost ten (D2) of their last 12 tournament matches, the ‘Reds’ have played out two consecutive UNL draws on the spin themselves, which have each produced goalless second-half periods. Devis Mangia’s first three games as Malta manager have each seen two or more match total goals scored.
- Malta have not won a match on foreign soil since 2017 (D3, L13). Even so, the Maltese did end a two-game run of conceding over 2.5 match goals across both halves in their last away match and will be overly-cautious of potentially losing their third-place berth.
- Players to watch: Latvia’s Janis Ikaunieks scored following a set-piece routine last time out and has four goals for his country.
- Malta’s Kyrian Nwoko has scored in four of his last five appearances across all levels and leagues, netting within 15 minutes of his last two international call-ups.
- Hot stat: Each of these teams’ six combined UNL matches played so far have produced four or more yellow cards.
|Head-to-head matches: LATVIA – MALTA|
|06.09.20||UNL||Malta||Latvia||1 : 1|
|07.10.11||EUR||Latvia||Malta||2 : 0|
|07.09.10||EUR||Malta||Latvia||0 : 2|
Match Preview: Schalke - Stuttgart Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
Match Preview: AC Milan 3-0 Sparta Prague Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
Match Preview: Basaksehir 0-2 Paris SG Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Match Preview: Lokomotiv Moscow 1-2 Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League