Match Preview: Bologna 3-4 Sassuolo Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Bologna – Sassuolo Betting Tips for today, October 17, 2020
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 4
Kick-off: 11:30 Bologna – Sassuolo
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:4 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Bologna have lost two of their opening three Serie A (SA) matches (W1), with 75% of the goals they’ve conceded arriving after HT. Despite both of those losses coming ‘to nil’, a league-high 76.32% of Bologna’s SA matches last season featured both teams hit the net, which has also been the case in five consecutive H2Hs (W2, D1, L2).
- The hosts are unbeaten in four SA home matches (W2, D2), but their last defeat here was against this game’s opponents Sassuolo. This should be a decent game regardless of the result though, as 17 of Bologna’s previous 19 SA home outings have seen both teams score. Furthermore, Bologna netted the opener in the last three, something they also did in three of the last four H2Hs held here (W2, D1, L1).
- After consecutive 4-1 victories, Sassuolo have now netted 4+ goals in each of their last three SA wins. In a similar fashion to their hosts, the ‘Neroverdi’ have seen 75% of the goals that they’ve conceded across their previous five matches arrive after HT (W3, D1, L1), whilst both teams have scored in 13 of their last 16 SA fixtures.
- There’s been goals at both ends in eight of Sassuolo’s last ten SA away matches too (W5, D3, L2), with the visitors conceding exactly once in all five wins. That said, both teams scored before HT just twice during this run, with Sassuolo netting the opener five times.
- Players to watch: Roberto Soriano scored two first-half goals in Bologna’s previous home match, accounting for 50% of his side’s league goals so far this season.
- Francesco Caputo (SAS) scored twice in his last league outing, and now only three players have scored more goals in SA than he has since the start of 2018/19 (40).
- Hot stat: Sassuolo have had seven goals disallowed via VAR across their last two SA away games.
|Head-to-head matches: BOLOGNA – SASSUOLO|
|08.07.20||SA||Bologna||Sassuolo||1 : 2|
|08.11.19||SA||Sassuolo||Bologna||3 : 1|
|31.03.19||SA||Bologna||Sassuolo||2 : 1|
|28.10.18||SA||Sassuolo||Bologna||2 : 2|
|18.02.18||SA||Bologna||Sassuolo||2 : 1|
Match Preview: Mexico - Nigeria Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match Preview: Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Albirex Niigata 8-2 Geylang Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Tirol 1-2 Rapid Vienna Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA