Match Preview: Lokomotiv Moscow 1-2 Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Lokomotiv Moscow – Bayern Munich Betting Tips for today, October 27, 2020
Football: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 2
Kick-off: 18:55 Lokomotiv Moscow – Bayern Munich
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Lokomotiv Moscow were unable to build on their equaliser in the matchday one clash vs Salzburg (D 2-2), making them winless in six UEFA Champions League (UCL) matches (D1, L5). The last three of those saw matching first and second-half scorelines on each day, though only two of their last six UCL losses have come after a lost first half.
- The Russian’s UCL group stage home record over the past two seasons is atrocious (W1, L5), though their only goals across those defeats strangely came against teams drawn from the top two pots. Three of Lokomotiv’s last four losses in that sequence saw them concede first inside the opening 30 minutes of play.
- Bayern Munich currently boast an average winning margin of 3.25 across 12 successive UCL wins. Their average winning margin across three straight away victories in last season’s group stage was even more prominent, ending up at 4.00. They averaged 2.67 goals per match beyond the hour mark alone across those three away wins.
- Since the start of 2013/14, Bayern have recorded a UCL group stage away record against teams drawn from pot 4 that reads: W6, L1 (average margin across wins: 3.0). That sole defeat came against Russian opposition, while three of the last four wins saw Bayern score exactly twice between the 61st and 75th minutes of play.
- Players to watch: Lokomotiv forward Vitali Lisakovich scored the equaliser vs Salzburg. Both of his goals scored in 2020/21 have come via his head.
- Also a scorer on matchday one, Corentin Tolisso scored Bayern’s last goal (doing so beyond the hour mark) in two of their three UCL group stage away wins in 2019.
- Hot stat: Over a third (seven) of Bayern’s last 20 UCL group stage goals scored during an away win against Pot 4 opposition have arrived inside the 15 minutes following the hour mark.
|Head-to-head matches: LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW – BAYERN MUNICH|
|26.09.95||EL||Lokomotiv Moscow||Bayern Munich||0 : 5|
|12.09.95||EL||Bayern Munich||Lokomotiv Moscow||0 : 1|
Match Preview: Brighton - Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Twente - Waalwijk Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: AEK Athens FC 0-3 FK Zorya Luhansk Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
Match Preview: Olympiacos Piraeus 0-1 Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League