Match Preview: Basaksehir 0-2 Paris SG Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Basaksehir – Paris SG Betting Tips for today, October 28, 2020
Football: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 2
Kick-off: 18:55 Basaksehir – Paris SG
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- İstanbul Başakşehir’s 2-0 away loss in their opening UEFA Champions League (UCL) group stage game made it five 2-0 scorelines (W1, L4) across their last seven competitive outings. Unsurprisingly then, each of their last nine competitive games to see a winner witnessed the victorious side on the day net first.
- At home, the hosts have lost just one of their last 18 competitive matches at Başakşehir Fatih Terim Stadyumu (W13, D4, L1), with all but three of those 14 win/loss results being settled by at least a two-goal margin. A good start could be on the cards though, as 66.67% (six) of the last nine match goals across Başakşehir’s previous four home games have come by the 30th minute.
- Last week, PSG lost their opening group stage home game of a new UCL campaign for the first time since 2004/05! On the domestic front, however, PSG are on a great run of six consecutive victories in Ligue 1, across which they netted an average of 1.67 goals beyond the hour mark.
- The visitors are unbeaten in their last five UCL group stage away matches (W3, D2), with each of the last three wins during that run coming ‘to nil’, including their previous UCL road trip to Turkey (1-0 vs Galatasaray). However PSG can be slow starters on the road, as they’ve scored just one of their last ten away UCL group stage goals before HT.
- Players to watch: Edin Višća has netted Başakşehir’s second goal in six of his last seven goalscoring league games.
- Kylian Mbappé has scored in three of PSG’s last four UCL group stage away matches, his five goals during that run have all come in or after the 60th minute.
- Hot streak: PSG have kept a first-half clean sheet in each of their last six European matches vs Turkish opposition.
Match Preview: Brazil - Colombia Prediction and Betting Tips | Copa América
Match Preview: Slovakia 0-5 Spain Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Croatia 3-1 Scotland Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020