Match Preview: AS Roma 5-0 CFR Cluj Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
AS Roma – CFR Cluj Betting Tips for today, November 5, 2020
Football: Europa League – Group Stage – Round 3
Kick-off: 18:55 Basaksehir – Manchester Utd
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 5:0 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Roma are unbeaten in seven competitive matches (W4, D3) thanks largely to their ability to retrieve points after conceding first (W2, D1). Four of those seven games saw a penalty, which indicates a potential busy day for the referee here. Roma are also unbeaten this UEFA Europa League (UEL) campaign (W1, D1), as well as in six of their last seven UEL games (W3, D3, L1). Notably, all but one of the six goals they conceded during those seven European fixtures came before HT.
- The hosts have also lost just one of their last 16 home UEFA matches (W11, D4) and have never lost at home in the UEL group stage. Unbeaten in their last six UEL home games (W3, D3), Roma can put some of that success down to opening the scoring in four of those fixtures.
- Cluj’s 11-match competitive unbeaten streak (W7, D4) was halted at the weekend as they lost 2-1. Nine of the 11 matches during that run produced under 2.5 goals, which was also the case in nine of Cluj’s last ten UEL games (W6, D3, L1).
- However Cluj remain unbeaten in their last nine UEFA matches (W5, D4 – 90 minutes only), with their last loss coming at this venue (vs Lazio in the UEL last season). Furthermore, Cluj have won the last three away UEFA matches in which they kept a clean sheet, and have also registered four clean sheets across their last five UEL road trips (W3, D1, L1)
- Players to watch: Roma’s Jordan Veretout has scored three of his four goals this season via the penalty spot. Meanwhile, Mario Rondón has been Cluj’s first scorer in both their UEL group stage matches.
- Hot stat: Only one of Cluj’s 16 UEL/UEFA Cup away fixtures saw both teams score, and all produced under 2.5 goals.
|Head-to-head matches: AS ROMA – CFR CLUJ|
|08.12.10||CL||CFR Cluj||AS Roma||1 : 1|
|28.09.10||CL||AS Roma||CFR Cluj||2 : 1|
|26.11.08||CL||CFR Cluj||AS Roma||1 : 3|
|16.09.08||CL||AS Roma||CFR Cluj||1 : 2|
Match Preview: Twente - Waalwijk Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: AEK Athens FC 0-3 FK Zorya Luhansk Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
Match Preview: Olympiacos Piraeus 0-1 Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Match Preview: Krasnodar 1-2 Sevilla Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League