Match Preview: Brighton 0-0 Burnley Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Brighton – Burnley Betting Tips for today, November 6, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 8
Kick-off: 18:30 Brighton – Burnley
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Now winless in five games (D2, L3) Brighton & Hove Albion manager Graham Potter has overseen the joint-worst seven-game start since the club’s promotion to the Premier League (PL). Moreover, 71.42% of their PL games have seen over 2.5 total goals (3.57 on average), and there have been goals in both halves in each of the Seagulls’ PL home games.
- Brighton have notably won three (L1) of their four PL games played on a Friday. Both of those Friday wins on home turf came by a 1-0 scoreline, whilst all three victories came without reply. Any repeat of those 1-0 matches may see the decider come in the second half, with 2.33 goals on average in that period across Brighton’s PL home games (1H: 1.33).
- Visiting Burnley must win to remove themselves from their rock-bottom berth and put them within striking distance of Brighton. However, Burnley are enduring their worst campaign since promotion, based on both points and goals conceded (2.0 per-match on average). Moreover, they have lost their only two Friday-held PL games without reply.
- An alarming five of Burnley’s seven conceded away goals have come after HT. Additionally, Burnley have received more yellow cards away from home than all but three sides – 2+ in each game, and more than their opposition in two. On a brighter note, Burnley boast a 57.14% W/D rate across their last 21 PL away games entered as outsiders (W6, D6, L9).
- Players to watch: Brighton’s Pascal Groß has assisted at least twice as many goals as any other club player since promotion (16). He set up Tariq Lamptey’s equaliser last time out.
- Burnley’s Chris Wood boasts eight goals from 16 league appearances vs Brighton – his most vs any specific English club.
- Hot stat: Burnley manager Sean Dyche has drawn seven of his 13 overall H2Hs with Brighton (W3, L3), including three of his last four such away games.
|Head-to-head matches: BRIGHTON – BURNLEY|
|26.07.20||PL||Burnley||Brighton||1 : 2|
|14.09.19||PL||Brighton||Burnley||1 : 1|
|09.02.19||PL||Brighton||Burnley||1 : 3|
|08.12.18||PL||Burnley||Brighton||1 : 0|
|28.04.18||PL||Burnley||Brighton||0 : 0|
Match Preview: Brighton - Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Twente - Waalwijk Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: AEK Athens FC 0-3 FK Zorya Luhansk Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
Match Preview: Olympiacos Piraeus 0-1 Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League