Match Preview: Rennes 0-1 Bordeaux Prediction and Betting Tips | Ligue 1
Rennes – Bordeaux Betting Tips for today, November 20, 2020
Football: FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 11
Kick-off: 19:00 Rennes – Bordeaux
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Stade Rennais enter this Ligue 1 (L1) clash after losing four of their last five competitive outings (W1). Four of those fixtures witnessed three match goals precisely, whilst Rennes failed to score after HT in each loss during that period. There should be goals here though, as a league-high 80% of Rennes’ top-flight outings this season have seen both teams score.
- However there is some positive news for home fans, as their side have tasted defeat only once across their last nine L1 fixtures at Roazhon Park (W6, D2, L1). In fact even if Rennes concede first it may not be a problem, as ‘Les Rouge & Noir’ have rescued a league-best 2.1 points on average after conceding the opener at home across the last two top-flight campaigns (W7, D2, L2).
- Girondins de Bordeaux are on a run of two consecutive L1 losses for the first time this calendar year, although their 2-0 defeat in the last round continued a recent trend, as just two of their ten L1 fixtures so far have featured both teams score. That result also saw ‘Les Girondins’ shut out the opposition before HT for the eighth occasion this top-flight campaign.
- On the road, the sharp-shooting visitors have failed to score in just two of their previous 13 league matches, whilst netting the opener in over half of those games (53.85%). However, they will have to be more careful in defence, as Bordeaux have received one red card and conceded three penalties (two scored) across their last three L1 road trips, all of which were lost.
- Players to watch: Nayef Aguerd (REN) has been the game’s last scorer in two of his three goalscoring L1 matches this campaign. Meanwhile, Bordeaux striker Josh Maja has been his team’s first goalscorer in his last nine goalscoring competitive games.
- Hot streak: All but one of the last 22 L1 H2Hs have seen the away side on the day fail to find the net before HT.
|Head-to-head matches: RENNES – BORDEAUX|
|21.12.19||L1||Rennes||Bordeaux||1 : 0|
|17.03.19||L1||Bordeaux||Rennes||1 : 1|
|02.09.18||L1||Rennes||Bordeaux||2 : 0|
|17.03.18||L1||Bordeaux||Rennes||0 : 2|
|03.11.17||L1||Rennes||Bordeaux||1 : 0|
Match Preview: Twente - Waalwijk Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: AEK Athens FC 0-3 FK Zorya Luhansk Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
Match Preview: Olympiacos Piraeus 0-1 Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Match Preview: Krasnodar 1-2 Sevilla Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League