Match Preview: Fiorentina 0-1 Benevento Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Fiorentina – Benevento Betting Tips for today, November 22, 2020
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 8
Kick-off: 12:30 Fiorentina – Benevento
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Fiorentina have won just one of their previous six Serie A (SA) matches (W1, D2, L3) and haven’t scored across their last 219 minutes of SA action. Another blank will give them their worst such streak since August 2019, but encouragingly, Fiorentina have registered an aggregate 4-0 scoreline across the two previous top-flight H2Hs. If they do score, it could be via an early goal though, as Fiorentina have scored three of their ten league goals by the tenth minute.
- At the other end, Fiorentina have conceded exactly once before HT in five of their seven SA games. However late goals are also a problem, as one-third of Fiorentina’s conceded SA goals have arrived beyond the 80th minute. They enter this match with two wins from their three SA home games this season though (W2, L1), with all three results seeing a single-goal margin of success.
- Benevento have lost their last four SA games, with each of those losses witnessing Benevento concede 2+ goals, whilst three saw them concede in both halves. The 61’-70’ minute period remains the busiest for Benevento, as they have conceded a quarter of their 20 SA ‘goals against’ during this time. This has contributed largely to Benevento losing at both HT and FT in four SA games so far.
- Along the same lines, Benevento have been trailing at HT in all three SA road trips (W1, L2) conceding exactly two goals in at least one half each time. As such, entertainment looks guaranteed with all three games producing over 3.5 goals as well as goals at both ends.
- Players to watch: Fiorentina’s last three SA goals involved Gaetano Castrovilli (two goals, one assist). Meanwhile, Gianluca Lapadula has been Benevento’s last scorer with his three second-half SA strikes.
- Hot stat: Since the start of the 2018/19 season, only SPAL have lost more matches than Fiorentina against newly-promoted SA teams (W2, D5, L6).
|Head-to-head matches: FIORENTINA – BENEVENTO|
|11.03.18||SA||Fiorentina||Benevento||1 : 0|
|22.10.17||SA||Benevento||Fiorentina||0 : 3|
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Georgia - Norway Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Match Preview: Austria - Estonia Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Match Preview: Kazakhstan - Denmark Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Match Preview: Scotland - Cyprus Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION