Match Preview: Krasnodar 1-2 Sevilla Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Krasnodar – Sevilla Betting Tips for today, November 24, 2020
Football: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 4
Kick-off: 18:55 Krasnodar – Sevilla
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Still winless this UEFA Champions League (UCL) campaign (D1, L2), Krasnodar’s 1-0 home win in their previous domestic league outing ended a run of five competitive losses. That win also continued one recent trend that has seen Krasnodar score the opening goal by the 20th minute in the last three, including the reverse UCL H2H.
- Here, the hosts will be hoping to gain the edge in their balanced European H2H home record vs Spanish opposition (W2, D1, L2), which saw them beat Sevilla 2-1 at Krasnodar Stadium back in 2018. To achieve that, they will have to be more careful in defence, as Krasnodar have received two red cards and conceded one penalty across their last three competitive home games.
- A win here will guarantee Sevilla a top-two finish. Encouragingly, the visitors are unbeaten in their last six UCL group stage matches (W3, D3), the longest such run in the club’s history. However, the ‘Sevillistas’ can be slow starters, as highlighted by the fact that they have scored just 20% of their goals (and conceded 85.71%) in the first half during that run.
- Winless in each of their last four competitive road trips (D2, L2), the visitors have netted under 1.5 team goals in all but one of their last seven UCL group stage away games (W1, D5, L1). Woringly, Sevilla are winless in all but one of their last nine European away fixtures versus Russian opposition (W1, D4, L4), though eight of those games witnessed goals at both ends.
- Players to watch: Krasnodar’s Remy Cabella has given his team a one-goal margin lead with each of his last four competitive strikes. Meanwhile, Luuk de Jong has scored Sevilla’s opening goal in all but one of his last ten goalscoring competitive matches.
- Hot streak: Each of the previous three European H2Hs have witnessed one goal in the 41st-50th minute period.
|Head-to-head matches: KRASNODAR – SEVILLA|
|04.11.20||CL||Sevilla||Krasnodar||3 : 2|
|13.12.18||EL||Sevilla||Krasnodar||3 : 0|
|04.10.18||EL||Krasnodar||Sevilla||2 : 1|