Match Preview: Leicester 1-2 Fulham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Leicester – Fulham Betting Tips for today, November 30, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 10
Kick-off: 18:30 Leicester – Fulham
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 1:2 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Leicester City came from behind on three occasions in Thursday’s UEFA Europa League tie with Braga to claim a last-gasp 3-3 draw, in what was their first stalemate since July, 2020 – a run of 18 games (W10, D1, L7) that only saw both sides score in 33.33% of the games.
- The ‘Foxes’ have won their last three at home in all competitions without conceding, after going the three prior at the King Power Stadium without netting themselves (L3). Seemingly vulnerable early or late on, Leicester have conceded 66.67% of their Premier League (PL) home goals against either in the first 15 minutes (two) or from the 76th minute (two) onwards.
- Struggling Fulham have won only one PL fixture since winning promotion back to the top flight (D1, L7), and having the joint-worst defensive record after nine games hasn’t helped their cause (2.00 average conceded per game). The fact that they’ve lost all seven after conceding first highlights the need for better starts.
- Scott Parker’s side also are winless in five away clashes in all competitions, failing to score in three (D1, L4), although they held their opponents goalless at HT in each of the last three. Conceding in the last two road trips in the 85th minute or beyond will be of concern, especially when considering each of the last three H2Hs at Leicester also saw the same scenario.
- Players to watch: Following his own goal against Liverpool, Leicester defender Jonny Evans is ranked fourth in PL history for own goals scored (six).
- Fulham forward Bobby De Cordova-Reid has netted each of his last three PL goals in the first half, but has scored in only one away game during 2020.
- Hot stat: Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers has won all seven of his managerial H2H encounters versus Fulham with three different clubs; six of those triumphs saw his team net 3+ goals.
|Head-to-head matches: LEICESTER – FULHAM|
|09.03.19||PL||Leicester||Fulham||3 : 1|
|05.12.18||PL||Fulham||Leicester||1 : 1|
|29.10.13||EFL||Leicester||Fulham||4 : 3|
|27.08.08||EFL||Fulham||Leicester||3 : 2|
|17.01.07||FAC||Fulham||Leicester||4 : 3|
Match Preview: Al Ittihad - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Waalwijk 1-1 Willem II Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Middlesbrough 0-1 Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sporting 1-1 Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga