Match Preview: Antwerp 3-1 Ludogorets Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
Antwerp – Ludogorets Betting Tips for today, December 3, 2020
Football: Europa League – Group Stage – Round 5
Kick-off: 18:55 Antwerp – Ludogorets
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Royal Antwerp have a route through to the UEFA Europa League (UEL) knockouts if they can avoid defeat here, and LASK fail to beat Tottenham. They’ve had a good UEL campaign so far, winning three of four games (L1) which is their joint-most in a single European season. Notably, three of those four UEL matches finished via a single-goal margin, including their come-from-behind 2-1 victory in the reverse fixture.
- The hosts have also secured a HT clean sheet in all four UEL matches so far, with three goalless at the break. Close results remain central to Antwerp’s home form too, with their last four competitive home win/loss results decided via a single-goal. That sequence includes both UEL home matches (W1, L1) – each of which finished 1-0 – and in turn their last four UEL home games have returned under 2.5 goals (90 minutes).
- Ludogorets can no longer qualify after a poor campaign (L4) which has seen them concede the joint-most UEL goals (13) so far. Furthermore, the Bulgarian side are winless – and without a clean sheet – in their last ten UEL competition proper fixtures (D2, L8), whilst conceding an average of 2.60 goals per game.
- The visitors have lost four of their last five UEL proper away fixtures (D1), and conceded exactly four goals in both away games this UEL group stage. Unsurprisingly, those two losses witnessed the same result at both HT and FT, which has been the case in Ludogorets’ last eight UEL proper away games.
- Players to watch: Lior Refaelov has scored in all three of Antwerp’s UEL wins. Meanwhile, Elvis Manu has scored all three of Ludogorets’ UEL away goals, with two arriving beyond the hour mark.
- Hot stat: Bulgarian sides have lost nine of their ten away games against Belgium clubs in UEFA competition (W1).
|Head-to-head matches: ANTWERP – LUDOGORETS|
|22.10.20||EL||Ludogorets||Antwerp||1 : 2|