Match Preview: Burnley 1-1 Everton Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Burnley – Everton Betting Tips for today, December 5, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 11
Kick-off: 13:30 Burnley – Everton
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Residing in the Premier League (PL) relegation zone, Burnley (W1, D2, L6) haven’t lost as many games in their opening nine top-flight fixtures since 1888/89. Furthermore, they’ve failed to score in a league-high 66.67% of their PL matches, whilst nine (52.94%) of 17 conceded goals came after the 60th minute.
- All four of their PL home matches saw one side fail to score (W1, L3), and fans might be tempted to take an extended (virtual) HT break as Turf Moor is yet to witness a league goal between the 25th and 60th minute this term. However, the ‘Clarets’ have scored in the last 22 top-flight H2Hs held here (W9, D6, L7).
- Everton have just one win from their previous five PL games (L4), and whilst PL away favourites have a 80.56% unbeaten rate ahead of this gameweek, Everton’s poor recent form could continue as they are the only side to have lost twice as an away favourite (W2, L2). Worryingly, they’ve also failed to keep a clean sheet since matchday one, and have conceded four goals from outside the box this term.
- The visitors haven’t drawn away this PL season (W3, L2) and they’ve conceded exactly twice in each of their last three such fixtures. Starting well could be crucial as the ‘Toffees’ have a perfect league away record after scoring first (W3), and only Manchester United’s PL games have produced more first-half goals on average than Everton’s 1.8.
- Players to watch: Chris Wood has scored two of Burnley’s four PL goals this season – both came inside the opening ten minutes. Meanwhile, Dominic Calvert-Lewin leads the PL scoring charts with ten goals and has netted Everton’s opener in seven of his eight competitive club goalscoring outings this term.
- Hot stat: This PL H2H has never produced a draw (Everton: W7, L5) and only once has the team that scored first failed to win.
|Head-to-head matches: BURNLEY – EVERTON|
|26.12.19||PL||Everton||Burnley||1 : 0|
|05.10.19||PL||Burnley||Everton||1 : 0|
|03.05.19||PL||Everton||Burnley||2 : 0|
|26.12.18||PL||Burnley||Everton||1 : 5|
|03.03.18||PL||Burnley||Everton||2 : 1|
Match Preview: Middlesbrough - Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sporting 1-1 Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga
Match Preview: Sassuolo 0-2 Spal Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia
Match Preview: Fiorentina 1-1 Inter Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia