Match Preview: Lazio 2-2 Club Brugge KV Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Lazio – Club Brugge KV Betting Tips for today, December 8, 2020
Football: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 6
Kick-off: 18:55 Lazio – Club Brugge KV
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:2 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- The stage is set in UEFA Champions League (UCL) Group F on the final matchday, as hosts Lazio (W2, D3) or Club Brugge (W2, D1, L2) will join Borussia Dortmund in the knockout stages. The hosts know they are through as long as they don’t lose, but the group win is also within reach should they claim their third win from three at home in the UCL.
- Both wins so far have come via a 3-1 result, and all five of Lazio’s group stage matches this season have featured both teams scoring – with Lazio getting the first goal in three (W2, D1). Lazio lost their last home league game 3-1, meaning they’ve conceded at least one goal in all seven competitive home matches so far (W3, D2, L2), precisely one in five of those.
- A win would catapult Club Brugge into the knockout stage, but as they are safe in third place at least, we might see some gung-ho action. That said, the Belgians have scored 2+ goals in just three of their last ten competitive matches (W4, D3, L3), and they’ve won just three of their last 23 UCL matches (D7, L13 – no qualifiers).
- Away from home, Club Brugge have won two of their last six competitive matches (D2, L2), with four of the last five featuring a total of at least three match goals. The six matches averaged 2.5 total goals, and also featured two red cards and four penalties.
- Players to watch: The notorious Ciro Immobile missed the reverse fixture, but has scored in eight straight competitive matches for Lazio! Meanwhile, Noa Lang scored in the last UCL round – all four of his competitive goals for Brugge have been the last of the match for his team.
- Hot stat: Lazio have conceded at least one goal in eight straight UCL group stage home matches, and in their last 16 home and away.
|Head-to-head matches: LAZIO – CLUB BRUGGE KV|
|28.10.20||CL||Club Brugge KV||Lazio||1 : 1|