Match Preview: Bayer Leverkusen 4-0 Slavia Prague Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
Bayer Leverkusen – Slavia Prague Betting Tips for today, December 10, 2020
Football: Europa League – Group Stage – Round 6
Kick-off: 18:55 Bayer Leverkusen – Slavia Prague
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 4:0 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Both Bayer Leverkusen and Slavia Prague have already secured progression to the UEFA Europa League (UEL) knockouts, but whoever wins this match will win the group. Leverkusen are favourites to do so, and that’s no surprise given their unbeaten record at home in all competitions this term (W4, D2), and their ten-game unbeaten home streak in the UEL (W7, D3) which includes two HT/FT victories by a 3+ goal margin this season.
- The hosts have also secured three clean sheets from four previous home meetings against Czech opposition (W3, D1). At the other end they have pedigree in this competition too, and stand as the highest scoring Bundesliga side in UEL history with 75 tournament goals, and have netted an impressive average of 3.4 goals per UEL fixture this term.
- A draw would suffice for Slavia, who sit top thanks to a 1-0 win the reverse fixture. Whilst their goalscoring exploits have been less impressive than Leverkusen (2.2 goals scored per UEL fixture this season), solid starts have seen them lead at HT in three of their four UEL victories, although the one defeat saw them trail at the break too (W4, L1).
- On a run of three away wins in all competitions – which includes a 3-1 triumph at Nice in their last UEL road trip – Slavia should cause problems here. However, that Nice victory was just their second across their previous nine European road trips (D3, L4), albeit it’s worth noting that two of the draws during that period were against European heavyweights Barcelona and Inter Milan.
- Players to watch: Czech international Patrik Schick scored in Leverkusen’s last match, and netted the opener in their previous UEL home game. Meanwhile, Slavia youngster Abdallah Sima has scored in five consecutive matches – his last three strikes came before HT.
- Hot stat: Eight of Leverkusen’s last 11 games (W9, D1, L1) saw both teams score, while nine saw over 2.5 goals.
|Head-to-head matches: BAYER LEVERKUSEN – SLAVIA PRAGUE|
|29.10.20||EL||Slavia Prague||Bayer Leverkusen||1 : 0|
Match Preview: Al Ittihad - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Waalwijk 1-1 Willem II Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Middlesbrough 0-1 Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sporting 1-1 Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga