Match Preview: QPR 0-0 Stoke Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
QPR – Stoke Betting Tips for today, December 15, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 19
Kick-off: 18:30 QPR – Stoke
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Winless in five matches (D1, L4) and just five points off the relegation zone, QPR need a big performance here if they are to get their third H2H win on the spin. Yet, with QPR having bagged the third-fewest points when scoring first this season (avg: 1.86), it is not surprising to see they have also led at the break in the joint-fewest league games thus far, doing so just twice.
- QPR are unbeaten at HT in their last three matches at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium, and historically speaking, have drawn at HT for three H2Hs here (FT: W1, D2). In addition to scoring over 3.5 goals in their last H2H, the hosts have scored over 2.5 goals in two of their last five home league matches.
- Losing just one of their last five league fixtures (W2, D2, L1) – of which just one game produced over 2.5 total goals – Stoke City are two points off the play-offs. Having not gone winless for three straight games since June, the ‘Potters’ are treading fine lines, with 54.55% of their matches in all competitions this season ending by one-goal margins.
- Stoke have conceded the joint-second fewest league away goals (avg: 0.56) and are unbeaten for four awaydays on the spin (W2, D2). The ‘Potters’ also kept clean sheets in each of these road trips, and have scored first in five (W4, L1) of their nine league away matches.
- Players to watch: QPR’s two-goal Bright Osayi-Samuel is unbeaten against Stoke, and scored a second-half H2H goal in his last matchup. Stoke’s four-goal Steven Fletcher hasn’t scored for three league appearances, but did score a first-half H2H penalty last season.
- Hot stat: Stoke have scored half of their 24 league goals in the 31st-60th minute period.
|Head-to-head matches: QPR – STOKE|
|15.02.20||CHA||QPR||Stoke||4 : 2|
|03.08.19||CHA||Stoke||QPR||1 : 2|
|09.03.19||CHA||QPR||Stoke||0 : 0|
|24.11.18||CHA||Stoke||QPR||2 : 2|
|31.01.15||PL||Stoke||QPR||3 : 1|
Match Preview: Paraguay - Bolivia Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Scotland 0-2 Czech Republic Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: England 1-0 Croatia Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Wales 1-1 Switzerland Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020