Match Preview: Vitesse 1-0 Feyenoord Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Vitesse – Feyenoord Betting Tips for today, December 20, 2020
Football: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 13
Kick-off: 12:15 Vitesse – Feyenoord
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:0 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Sunday’s Eredivisie action opens with a potential thriller, as Vitesse Arnhem welcome Feyenoord for the 36th Eredivisie clash here in Arnhem. The hosts trail the all-time H2H series here (W7, D16, L12), but have enjoyed a stronger league start than any campaign across the last decade so far, despite failing to win in back-to-back games (D1, L1).
- Vitesse have been almost perfect here at the GelreDome this term, picking up 16 of a possible 18 points here so far (W5, D1). Moreover, Vitesse have scored the opening goal in all six home league games so far and, led at the interval in all but one (HT: W5, D1). Curiously, all three of their conceded home league goals so far have come in the 46’-60’ interval.
- Visiting Feyenoord’s unbeaten Eredivisie streak under retiring manager Dick Advocaat was extended to 26 games last time out, as the 73-year-old looks to set the record for the longest unbeaten start by a Feyenoord coach (31) in his final year (W18, D8). Advocaat boasts a 65% W/D rate vs Vitesse (W7, D6, L7) with a clean sheet in three of the last four H2Hs.
- Feyenoord scored three goals in their last away game and have now scored 2+ goals in nine of their last ten away league games. The last time they drew a blank was in a 0-0 draw here in Arnhem, but more excitement beckons here, as half of their away league games have produced over 1.5 first-half goals.
- Players to watch: Vitesse’s Oussama Darfalou has scored more Eredivisie match openers than any other player in this calendar year (six). Meanwhile, Steven Berghuis has contributed to 53.85% of Feyenoord’s league goals so far, with ten goals and four assists.
- Hot stat: Feyenoord have conceded first in seven (58.33%) of their league games so far, but picked up a league-high 15 points when doing so (W4, D3).
|Head-to-head matches: VITESSE – FEYENOORD|
|08.12.19||ERE||Vitesse||Feyenoord||0 : 0|
|10.03.19||ERE||Vitesse||Feyenoord||1 : 1|
|30.09.18||ERE||Feyenoord||Vitesse||2 : 1|
|11.02.18||ERE||Vitesse||Feyenoord||3 : 1|
|02.12.17||ERE||Feyenoord||Vitesse||1 : 0|
Match Preview: Wuhan FC - Guangzhou FC Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Meizhou Hakka 1-0 Shenzhen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Dalian Pro 2-2 Changchun Yatai Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Kunshan 3-1 Nanjing City Prediction and Betting Tips | JIA LEAGUE