Match Preview: Crystal Palace 1-1 Leicester Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Crystal Palace – Leicester Prediction and Tips for today, December 28, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 15
Kick-off: 16:00 Crystal Palace – Leicester
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Crystal Palace are slipping down the table after conceding an alarming 11 goals and scoring none across their last five halves of Premier League (PL) football, with a victory at West Brom earlier this month the only time across their last seven PL matches in which they scored the game’s final goal. After conceding another late strike last time out, Palace’s -7 goal difference after the 75th minute was the PL’s worst at the conclusion of Boxing Day.
- As a result, all but one of their last six PL defeats at all venues have arrived by a margin of at least two goals. It doesn’t get much better at home where their recent form has seen them accrue an aggregate scoreline of 1-10 across their last three PL home outings (D1, L2), including their worst-ever top-flight home defeat.
- Leicester’s 2-2 draw with Manchester United on Boxing Day keeps them in the title hunt, and an impressive W8, D1, L3 record as a travelling PL favourite since the beginning of 2019/20 includes a 2-0 win at Palace which involved two second-half goals. Leicester’s commanding +9 second-half goal difference on the road this PL season suggests they can repeat that scoreline.
- The visitors have also won every PL away trip this season bar one at Liverpool. Albeit with just two away HT/FT doubles to their name, Leicester have opened the scoring in five of their seven PL away fixtures, winning each time.
- Players to watch: The referee will be carefully observing Palace’s Luka Milivojević, who has been booked in four of his last five PL starts. Another to keep an eye on, but for different reasons maybe, Jamie Vardy scored Leicester’s last goal in both 2019/20 PL H2Hs.
- Hot stat: Just one of the last six H2Hs witnessed both teams score, with one team winning ‘to nil’ by a 2+ goal margin in four of those six (and by 3+ in three).
|Head-to-head matches: CRYSTAL PALACE – LEICESTER|
|04.07.20||PL||Leicester||Crystal Palace||3 : 0|
|03.11.19||PL||Crystal Palace||Leicester||0 : 2|
|23.02.19||PL||Leicester||Crystal Palace||1 : 4|
|15.12.18||PL||Crystal Palace||Leicester||1 : 0|
|28.04.18||PL||Crystal Palace||Leicester||5 : 0|
Match Preview: Paraguay - Bolivia Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Scotland 0-2 Czech Republic Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: England 1-0 Croatia Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Wales 1-1 Switzerland Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020