Match Preview: Granada CF 2-1 Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Granada CF – Valencia Prediction and Tips for today, December 30, 2020
Football: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 16
Kick-off: 17:00 Granada CF – Valencia
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Granada’s 2-0 away loss in their previous La Liga (LL) outing saw their three-game unbeaten streak in the top-flight come to an end (W2, D1). That result also continued a recent trend too, as each of their last three league fixtures have witnessed only one side score, and under 2.5 match goals, with all of them arriving in one half.
- Claiming 66.67% of their league points at home (W4, D2, L1), the hosts are enjoying their best LL home start in the club’s history. Much of that home success has been built on a string of great attacking performances, with ‘El Graná’ being one of just two LL sides to have found the net in 100% of their top-flight home games to date (1.71 team goals on average).
- Visitors Valencia are currently on their worst start to a new LL campaign since 2016/17 (W3, D6, L6) – a season that saw them end up 12th – representing their worst finish since 1987/88. Here, they will be hoping to avoid a seventh winless LL game (current: D4, L2), and therefore their worst such streak in the top-flight in over two years!
- Winless in 17 of their last 18 away league matches (D6, L11), the visitors will be desperate not to concede first, as their 12 won/lost fixtures during that run have witnessed the victorious side on the day score first. Worryingly though, Valencia are one of just two LL sides yet to lead at HT away this campaign (HT: D4, L3).
- Players to watch: Granada’s veteran Roberto Soldado has scored the game’s opener by the 15th minute in all three of his goalscoring competitive matches this term. Conversely, Valencia’s Manu Vallejo has netted each of his four LL strikes to date after the hour mark.
- Hot streak: Granada have failed to score before HT in each of the last seven LL H2Hs held here.
|Head-to-head matches: GRANADA CF – VALENCIA|
|04.07.20||LL||Granada CF||Valencia||2 : 2|
|04.02.20||CDR||Granada CF||Valencia||2 : 1|
|09.11.19||LL||Valencia||Granada CF||2 : 0|
|09.04.17||LL||Granada CF||Valencia||1 : 3|
|20.11.16||LL||Valencia||Granada CF||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Al Ittihad - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Waalwijk 1-1 Willem II Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Middlesbrough 0-1 Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sporting 1-1 Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga