Match Preview: Arminia Bielefeld 0-1 B. Monchengladbach Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
Arminia Bielefeld – B. Monchengladbach Prediction and Tips for today, January 2, 2021
Football: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 14
Kick-off: 15:30 Arminia Bielefeld – B. Monchengladbach
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Arminia Bielefeld welcome Borussia Mönchengladbach in this clash, but will be concerned after failing to score in the previous four home league H2Hs (D1, L3), as well as two of their last three Bundesliga games at all venues (W1, L2). However Bielefeld did win their last Bundesliga game 1-0 as they beat Schalke, giving them a third league victory of the season, all via a one goal-margin.
- Two of those wins came at home (W2, L4) where they’ve trailed at HT just twice so far (HT: W1, D3, L2). However if Bielefeld want to exit the relegation zone they’ll most likely need to score first, as they are one of just two Bundesliga teams to have lost every game in which they conceded the opener (L9), but they are unbeaten when scoring first (W3, D1).
- Gladbach have stumbled recently winning only one of their last seven Bundesliga games (W1, D4, L2), and that win came against the division’s only winless team Schalke. Scoring first is no problem for Gladbach, as they’ve managed that in 11 of 13 league games this season, although they’ve dropped a league-high 16 points after doing so.
- Away from home, the visitors have scored first in their last five league games, but converted only two of them into victory (W2, D2, L1). However Gladbach have won both away league games this season against teams currently placed in the relegation zone, as well as scoring 2+ goals in five of their six Bundesliga road trips.
- Players to watch: Fabian Klos scored Bielefeld’s winner last time out – both of his goals this season arrived after HT. Gladbach’s in-form player is Lars Stindl who’s scored their last four league goals, and netted the opener in four of his five goalscoring Bundesliga games this season.
- Hot stat: Gladbach have scored during both halves in five straight Bundesliga away games, and the last three top-flight away H2Hs too.
|Head-to-head matches: ARMINIA BIELEFELD – B. MONCHENGLADBACH|
|08.11.17||CF||B. Monchengladbach||Arminia Bielefeld||4 : 1|
|24.03.16||CF||B. Monchengladbach||Arminia Bielefeld||2 : 1|
|08.04.15||POK||Arminia Bielefeld||B. Monchengladbach||2 : 1 (1 : 1)|
|11.01.15||CF||B. Monchengladbach||Arminia Bielefeld||2 : 0|
|26.04.09||BUN||B. Monchengladbach||Arminia Bielefeld||1 : 1|
Match Preview: AZ Alkmaar - Utrecht Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Zwolle 2-2 Heracles Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Belenenses 2-0 Tondela Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga
Match Preview: Sittard 1-2 Ajax Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie