Match Preview: Cadiz CF 2-2 Levante Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Cadiz CF – Levante Prediction and Tips for today, January 19, 2021
Football: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 19
Kick-off: 19:00 Cadiz CF – Levante
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Mid-table Cádiz’ 3-1 win over Alaves extended their promising unbeaten league run (W1, D2). The first goal could be a key indicator, as Cádiz have won six (75%) of an applicable eight games this La Liga (LL) season after netting first (W6, D1, L1), while losing the same proportion of those in which they conceded first (D2, L6).
- Home league form isn’t pristine for Cádiz, but seven of their nine LL home points have come in their last four games (W2, D1, L1). Improved scoring form is a reason – with 1.25 goals per game, compared to 0.40 prior – as is scoring first in both of the matches where they netted over 0.5 goals.
- Just two points behind their hosts, Levante have enjoyed an upsurge in form, landing 61.90% of their 21 LL points in their last six matches alone (W3, D1, L2). Crucially, two wins in that sequence came after they conceded first, taking their win/draw rate after shipping the opener to a healthy 58.33% (W3, D4, L5).
- On those lines, conceding first is a near-certainty for Levante on the road, as they have done so in eight out of nine LL away games, of which seven have stood level at HT. Meanwhile, six of their last seven LL away games (D3, L4) have produced under 2.5 total goals, with four witnessing exactly two.
- Players to watch: Cádiz have won each of Álvaro Negredo’s four goalscoring LL games this season, including two home games where he was their last scorer. Likewise, Levante talisman José Luis Morales has scored three and assisted two of his side’s last six LL goals, earning them two wins.
- Hot stat: Cádiz have historically enjoyed their inaugural top-flight meetings vs opposing teams, going unbeaten in the last nine such games (W6, D3).
|Head-to-head matches: CADIZ CF – LEVANTE|
|24.07.17||CF||Levante||Cadiz CF||2 : 1|
|22.04.17||LL2||Cadiz CF||Levante||1 : 1|
|12.11.16||LL2||Levante||Cadiz CF||0 : 0|
|07.09.16||CDR||Cadiz CF||Levante||2 : 1 (1 : 1)|
|07.02.10||LL2||Cadiz CF||Levante||2 : 4|
Match Preview: Wuhan FC - Guangzhou FC Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Meizhou Hakka 1-0 Shenzhen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Dalian Pro 2-2 Changchun Yatai Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Kunshan 3-1 Nanjing City Prediction and Betting Tips | JIA LEAGUE