Match Preview: Udinese 1-1 Atalanta Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Udinese – Atalanta Prediction and Tips for today, January 20, 2021
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 10
Kick-off: 15:00 Udinese – Atalanta
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- A waterlogged pitch caused the postponement of this Serie A (SA) clash at the beginning of December when Udinese were enjoying their joint-best winning league streak for a year (W3). However, times have changed rapidly for Udinese since, who are now winless in seven SA outings (D3, L4), and slipping towards the drop zone.
- A clear area of weakness is upfront, as Udinese have scored just once across their last four competitive home outings (D1, L3 – including extra-time), which has resulted in the hosts losing their previous two games here after conceding beyond the hour mark in each. The H2H record may provide some hope though, as both teams have scored in six straight competitive H2Hs at Udinese (W3, D1, L2).
- However that’s unlikely to faze Atalanta and their late scoring antics. ‘La Dea’ have now scored six of their last eight competitive goals after the 60th minute, and have netted exactly twice beyond the 70th minute in three straight H2Hs. Nevertheless, they failed to do any of that last time out against Genoa (0-0), although that result kept Atalanta hanging on in the European spots.
- The visitors have lost just once on the road this SA campaign (W4, D3, L1), with all three draws arriving across their last four top-flight road trips (W1). Considering Atalanta’s tendency to be involved in goal-packed games, it’ll come as little surprise that their previous three away matches saw both teams score, whilst the last two produced over 3.5 goals.
- Players to watch: Rodrigo De Paul (UDI) has scored three of his four SA goals in the 15 minutes following HT, including the opener last time out. However his side will have to keep an eye on Luis Muriel who’s netted seven goals across Atalanta’s last seven competitive matches, with four arriving beyond the hour mark.
- Hot stat: Atalanta have won four SA away games at HT/FT – only one side has registered more.
|Head-to-head matches: UDINESE – ATALANTA|
|28.06.20||SA||Udinese||Atalanta||2 : 3|
|27.10.19||SA||Atalanta||Udinese||7 : 1|
|29.04.19||SA||Atalanta||Udinese||2 : 0|
|09.12.18||SA||Udinese||Atalanta||1 : 3|
|31.03.18||SA||Atalanta||Udinese||2 : 0|
Match Preview: Wuhan FC - Guangzhou FC Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Meizhou Hakka 1-0 Shenzhen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Dalian Pro 2-2 Changchun Yatai Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Kunshan 3-1 Nanjing City Prediction and Betting Tips | JIA LEAGUE