Match Preview: Valencia 1-1 Osasuna Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Valencia – Osasuna Prediction and Tips for today, January 21, 2021
Football: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 19
Kick-off: 19:00 Valencia – Osasuna
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Valencia face Osasuna having picked up their fewest points after 18 La Liga (LL) matches since the 2016/17 campaign (W4, D7, L7). They’ve also won only one of their previous nine LL matches (W1, D5, L3) whilst averaging an unremarkable 1.0 goal per game. Late strikes have seen seven of those matches produce at least one goal after the 75th minute.
- The hosts are also without a home league win in four attempts (D2, L2), although they usually start well in these fixtures, trailing at the break just once here in LL action (HT: W4, D4, L1). They grow more vulnerable as the game goes on though, highlighted by the fact that 69.23% of their home goals against have been conceded in the second half.
- Failing to score over 1.5 goals in 77.78% of their league matches so far, Osasuna start the round sitting second-bottom of the LL table, with their last league victory coming way back in October (W3, D6, L9) – only in two of their previous six LL seasons have they produced fewer points at this stage.
- Two-thirds of Osasuna’s league games have produced under 2.5 total match goals. On the road, meanwhile, only one team has picked up fewer away points (six) than the visitors who are without a win in 13 competitive visits to Valencia (D1, L12). Furthermore, they’ve trailed at the break in each of their previous four matches there.
- Players to watch: Carlos Soler Barragán is Valencia’s top LL scorer this season with six – four of those efforts have arrived after HT. Meanwhile, Roberto Torres is Osasuna’s top LL scorer this season with four goals, and each of the previous two arrived after the 65th minute.
- Hot stat: Valencia are the most fouled side in LL with an average of 14.6 made against them per game.
|Head-to-head matches: VALENCIA – OSASUNA|
|21.06.20||LL||Valencia||Osasuna||2 : 0|
|27.10.19||LL||Osasuna||Valencia||3 : 1|
|07.05.17||LL||Valencia||Osasuna||4 : 1|
|09.01.17||LL||Osasuna||Valencia||3 : 3|
|19.04.14||LL||Osasuna||Valencia||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Brazil - Colombia Prediction and Betting Tips | Copa América
Match Preview: Slovakia 0-5 Spain Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Croatia 3-1 Scotland Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020