Match Preview: Hertha Berlin 0-1 Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
Hertha Berlin – Bayern Munich Prediction and Tips for today, February 5, 2021
Football: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 20
Kick-off: 20:00 Hertha Berlin – Bayern Munich
Tip: BTS – Yes
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- After 19 rounds of Bundesliga action, Hertha Berlin ended Sunday above the relegation play-off berth on goal difference alone. They are currently winless in five league outings (D1, L4), losing the second half by a two-goal margin in each of the last three defeats, while averaging 2.0 goals conceded per-match beyond the hour mark across that same trio.
- Hertha’s Bundesliga home loss rate now stands at exactly 50% since the start of the 2020s (W5, D4, L9). Every one of those 14 games won/lost – including last season’s corresponding fixture (L 0-4) – saw the -1 handicap beaten. As such, Hertha’s average margin of defeat across those nine losses (including four HT/FT doubles from the last five) stands at exactly 3.0 goals.
- This looks like a certain win for Bayern Munich, but with FIFA Club World Cup duties just days away, they will wish to avoid needless over-exertion. Four straight league wins have thrust them seven points clear at the top, with Bayern winning both halves in each of the last two, despite not scoring before the 30th minute in either.
- After that brace of -2 handicap-beating victories, ‘Die Roten’ have also scored at least once between the 31st minute and HT in 12 of their last 13 away league victories. They netted 14 times in that period across those 12 particular wins, with exactly half (seven) of those goals proving decisive in victory.
- Players to watch: Hertha man Jhon Córdoba’s goal vs Werder Bremen (Jan 23) proved mere consolation in a 4-1 defeat. He scored his second headed goal of 2020/21 that day, with the first coming in the reverse H2H (L 4-3). Given Bayern’s form for scoring between 31’-HT, it is notable that Thomas Müller has registered a decisive strike in that time period in each of Bayern’s last two league games.
- Hot stat: Bayern have led at the interval in each of their last seven clean-sheet away league wins.
|Head-to-head matches: HERTHA BERLIN – BAYERN MUNICH|
|04.10.20||BUN||Bayern Munich||Hertha Berlin||4 : 3|
|19.01.20||BUN||Hertha Berlin||Bayern Munich||0 : 4|
|16.08.19||BUN||Bayern Munich||Hertha Berlin||2 : 2|
|23.02.19||BUN||Bayern Munich||Hertha Berlin||1 : 0|
|06.02.19||POK||Hertha Berlin||Bayern Munich||2 : 3 (2 : 2)|
Match Preview: Ajax - Groningen Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Burnley 1-1 Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: FC Emmen 1-1 Sparta Rotterdam Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Fulham 0-1 Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League