Match Preview: Burnley 1-1 Fulham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Burnley – Fulham Prediction and Tips for today, February 16, 2021
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 17
Kick-off: 19:00 Burnley – Fulham
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Burnley’s 3-0 win at the weekend was their largest Premier League (PL) victory for nearly a year, and kept the gap over 18th-placed Fulham to eight points. Four wins from the last five H2Hs indicates that gap could grow further here (L1), although the division’s second worst goals scored average (0.74 per match) isn’t promising.
- Unbeaten in 54.55% of their PL home matches this season (W4, D2, L5) shows they’ve still managed to grind out results despite that low average, although Burnley haven’t kept a clean sheet in six competitive games at Turf Moor. However they haven’t conceded in any of their last three competitive matches at all venues against sides currently below them in the table (W2, D1), which includes a 3-0 FA Cup win over Fulham last month.
- The visitors picked up an impressive 2-0 win at Everton last time out, making it just one loss from their previous five top-flight games (W1, D3), and ended a 12-game PL winless run in the process. However this looks like a must-win for the ‘Cottagers’ considering the gap to safety, and an unbeaten record when scoring first away this PL campaign (W2, D3) is one positive to bring into this clash.
- Partly as a result of that, Fulham have recorded a 63.64% unbeaten rate in PL away games this term (W2, D5, L4), as well as 61.11% of their points. Subsequently they’re unbeaten in five straight PL road trips – their best such run since November 2006.
- Players to watch: Burnley’s Johann Berg Gudmundsson has scored in consecutive PL matches for the first time in his 108-match PL career. Meanwhile, Josh Maja scored a brace at the weekend, becoming the second youngest player to score for Fulham on their first PL start for the club.
- Hot stat: The away side on the day is unbeaten at HT in Fulham’s last eight matches (HT: W3, D5).
|Head-to-head matches: BURNLEY – FULHAM|
|24.01.21||FAC||Fulham||Burnley||0 : 3|
|12.01.19||PL||Burnley||Fulham||2 : 1|
|26.08.18||PL||Fulham||Burnley||4 : 2|
|08.03.16||CHA||Fulham||Burnley||2 : 3|
|03.11.15||CHA||Burnley||Fulham||3 : 1|
Match Preview: Eintracht Frankfurt - Rangers Prediction and Betting Tips | EUROPA LEAGUE
Match Preview: Southampton 1-2 Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Sampdoria 4-1 Fiorentina Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A
Match Preview: Bologna 1-3 Sassuolo Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A