Match Preview: Fiorentina 3-0 Spezia Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Fiorentina – Spezia Prediction and Tips for today, February 19, 2021
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 23
Kick-off: 18:30 Fiorentina – Spezia
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Three losses in their last five Serie A (SA) matches (W1, D1) means Fiorentina haven’t totally broken away from the relegation battle. Worryingly, their ten SA losses is their worst tally at this stage of a top-flight campaign since 2001/02, when they were relegated. A clear area of weakness is evident, as only Parma have scored less than their average of 1.0 goal per SA match this term.
- Subsequently, Fiorentina have netted over 1.5 SA goals just five times (W3, D1, L1), doing so just twice at home (W2). However, their last home loss to Internazionale was their first defeat across their previous seven SA home league outings (W2, D4), although ‘La Viola’ opened the scoring just twice during the run.
- SA newcomers Spezia pulled off a shock result last round when beating league leaders (at the time) AC Milan 2-0, registering consecutive SA wins for the second time this season. Consequently, five of their six league wins have seen them net exactly twice, something they also achieved in the reverse fixture (2-2).
- Spezia have picked up 62.5% of their points on the road this season (W4, D3, L4), making a first ever run of three top-flight wins a real possibility. Additionally, three of their four away SA losses have come against the current top-three sides, while the fact they have conceded first in each of their previous two away wins shows they have fighting spirit.
- Players to watch: Dušan Vlahović has accounted for 36.36% of Fiorentina’s league goals this term, with five of his eight strikes arriving before the break. Meanwhile, Giulio Maggiore scored his maiden SA goal when netting Spezia’s winner against Milan last time out. None of his three competitive strikes this term has arrived earlier than the 56th minute.
- Hot stat: Eight of Fiorentina’s 11 SA home matches have seen the same HT/FT result.
|Head-to-head matches: FIORENTINA – SPEZIA|
|18.10.20||SA||Spezia||Fiorentina||2 : 2|
Match Preview: Hannover - Hansa Rostock Prediction and Betting Tips | 2. Bundesliga
Match Preview: Qatar 0-1 USA Prediction and Betting Tips | Gold Cup
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt 3-0 Valur Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa Conference League - Qualifi...
Match Preview: Sheriff Tiraspol 3-1 Alashkert Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League - Quali...