Twente – Feyenoord Prediction and Tips for today, February 21, 2021
Football: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 23
Kick-off: 12:15 Twente – Feyenoord
Tip: BTS – Yes
Match Result: 2:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Ron Jans’ Twente did well to end their six-game winless run (and four-game streak without scoring a goal) last time out at Vitesse (W1, D3, L3), but they will enter this one as outsiders. Nonetheless, Twente boast an impressive 63.64% unbeaten rate as outsiders in the Eredivisie this season (W3, D4, L4).
- Twente’s home league games are often straightforward affairs, with nine of 11 seeing the FT result mirror that of HT. Netting the opener will be crucial to Twente’s success here, given their 75% win rate (W3, D1) when scoring first on their own turf, more especially as they are also yet to win here when conceding the opener (D1, L5).
- Visiting Feyenoord swept aside Willem II last time out in the league, and they have now scored eight goals in two league games directly following a run of three straight Eredivisie defeats. We should find a winner either way, as Feyenoord are on a ten-game run of league games without a stalemate, six of which ended with a 2+ goal margin (W6, L4).
- Often slow starters on their travels, Feyenoord have conceded the opener in seven of ten away league games, going on to lose each of the last three such fixtures. However, they made their name as ‘comeback kings’ earlier in the campaign, picking up a league-high ten points when conceding first away from home so far (W3, D1, L3).
- Players to watch: Queensy Menig snapped Twente’s awful 444-minute run without an Eredivisie goal last time out with the opener. Feyenoord’s Bryan Linssen could thrive off set pieces, with nobody scoring more headed Eredivisie goals since the start of 2018/19. Each of his last nine goalscoring headers have come in handicap-beating wins.
- Hot stat: Seven of Twente manager Ron Jans’ last nine H2Hs with Feyenoord have been settled with a 2+ goal margin (W2, D2, L5).
|Head-to-head matches: TWENTE – FEYENOORD|
|20.09.20||ERE||Feyenoord||Twente||1 : 1|
|16.08.20||CF||Feyenoord||Twente||0 : 0|
|29.09.19||ERE||Feyenoord||Twente||5 : 1|
|08.04.18||ERE||Twente||Feyenoord||1 : 3|
|13.08.17||ERE||Feyenoord||Twente||2 : 1|
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Changchun Yatai - Shanghai Port Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Verona - Empoli Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A
Match Preview: Salernitana - Udinese Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A
Match Preview: Sampdoria - Sassuolo Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A