Match Preview: Fulham 0-1 Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Fulham – Tottenham Prediction and Tips for today, March 4, 2021
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 33
Kick-off: 19:00 Fulham – Tottenham
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- West Bromwich Albion’s remote chances of survival were handed a valuable boost last weekend with just their second home victory of the Premier League (PL) campaign. It was just reward for a defensive unit that has conceded only one goal across three PL matches for the first time since their return to the top flight, whilst it was just the second time this PL season that West Brom have opened the scoring twice in a three-game period.
- Managers Sam Allardyce and Carlo Ancelotti resume hostilities for the first time in more than ten years, with West Brom boss Allardyce having never secured a 90 minute H2H victory over Ancelotti (D2, L2). A home win would certainly be special, not least because it would end a period of eight years without a win at home to Everton (D2, L3).
- After accumulating their second-highest 25-game points tally of the last decade, Everton are hurtling towards a potential maiden appearance in the UEFA Champions League group stage. On both previous occasions this season they have registered back-to-back PL wins, they have followed it up with a third on the trot.
- They start the round as one of five PL clubs with a better win rate as an outsider (58.33%) than as a favourite (46.15%), suggesting they can struggle with the burden of expectation. However, having scored 2+ goals in six of their current eight-game PL undefeated away run (W6, D2), whilst opening the scoring in a further six, they appear well placed to correct that.
- Players to watch: Matheus Pereira’s (WBA) second-half strike in the previous H2H was one of four PL 2020/21 fixtures in which he has scored. For the visitors, Richarlison most recently became the sixth player this PL season (and Everton’s second) to register their team’s opening goal in three consecutive matches.
- Hot stat: Everton have won the last ten PL away fixtures in which they scored first.
|Head-to-head matches: WEST BROM – EVERTON|
|19.09.20||PL||Everton||West Brom||5 : 2|
|20.01.18||PL||Everton||West Brom||1 : 1|
|26.12.17||PL||West Brom||Everton||0 : 0|
|11.03.17||PL||Everton||West Brom||3 : 0|
|20.08.16||PL||West Brom||Everton||1 : 2|
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Argentina - Jamaica Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match Preview: Qatar - Chile Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match Preview: England - Germany Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Andorra - Latvia Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE