Match Preview: Burnley 1-1 Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Burnley – Arsenal Prediction and Tips for today, March 6, 2021
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 27
Kick-off: 13:30 Burnley – Arsenal
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Burnley’s creditable 1-1 draw against Leicester City (Mar 3) nudged them a little further away from the Premier League (PL) relegation zone although they’re now without a win in four league matches (D3, L1). Interestingly, there hasn’t been a goal after the 55th minute in any of their last seven PL games, suggesting late action is unlikely.
- Nothing if not consistent at home recently, the ‘Clarets’ have drawn each of their last four PL games here, all of which produced under 2.5 goals. In fact, they’ve scored an average of just 0.79 goals per home league game all season while their midweek strike was their first before HT in seven such matches!
- Arsenal’s 3-1 win at Leicester (Feb 28) boosted their European qualification hopes and saw them again kicking on to put games to bed – each of their last five league victories came via margins of at least two goals. They’ll want to avoid another slow start, having conceded inside the first ten minutes of three of their last four PL matches (W2, L2) as they’ve a poor record after conceding first in the league this season (W2, D1, L9).
- Meanwhile, the ‘Gunners’ haven’t drawn any of their last eight league away matches (W4, L4) and have only done so once on the road since their goalless draw here in February 2020 (W8, D1, L10). That game saw them make it six unbeaten PL away H2Hs (W4, D2), having conceded just twice therein.
- Players to watch: Fit-again Chris Wood scored the last three of his four league goals at home, each of them contributing to Burnley victories via a one-goal margin. For Arsenal, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has netted seven career PL goals against Burnley while six of his eight league strikes this season came after HT.
- Hot stat: Arsenal’s PL away games this term have produced a league-low one goal after the 75th minute.
|Head-to-head matches: BURNLEY – ARSENAL|
|13.12.20||PL||Arsenal||Burnley||0 : 1|
|02.02.20||PL||Burnley||Arsenal||0 : 0|
|17.08.19||PL||Arsenal||Burnley||2 : 1|
|12.05.19||PL||Burnley||Arsenal||1 : 3|
|22.12.18||PL||Arsenal||Burnley||3 : 1|
Match Preview: Willem II - Waalwijk Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: AS Roma 1-1 Atalanta Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Match Preview: Millwall 1-2 Bournemouth Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
Match Preview: Brentford 1-1 Cardiff Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship