Match Preview: Chelsea 2-0 Everton Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Chelsea – Everton Prediction and Tips for today, March 7, 2021
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 27
Kick-off: 19:00 Chelsea – Everton
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Winning last Thursday’s ‘race for fourth place’ with a solid 1-0 victory at Anfield, Chelsea have won 18 points from Thomas Tuchel’s first eight Premier League (PL) games in charge. That run features a 75% shutout rate, and Chelsea also got a clean sheet in last season’s H2H here (W 4-0), winning at HT/FT for the ninth time across their last 13 PL H2H home wins.
- Whilst Chelsea’s defence has been almost flawless with Tuchel in charge, the ‘Blues’ are yet to score more than two goals under the German, and haven’t netted over 2.5 goals at all since mid-December. Watch out for the 31st-45th minute period though, as that has yielded five of Chelsea’s last six open-play PL goals scored during a win.
- Everton know a win would see them leapfrog their hosts in the table, and their confidence will be high after three straight clean-sheet PL wins. They’ve also won nine PL matches on the road this season, which matches their highest tally of away victories in the competition. Of those nine away wins to date, seven have come by way of a slender one-goal margin.
- On a sobering note, Everton are without a win here since November 1994 – their longest winless away run against any PL ever-present. Yet, with Everton scoring more headed goals than any other PL side ahead of the weekend, and winning a league-high proportion (83.33%) of their PL away games entered as outsiders, they should have no fear.
- Players to watch: Chelsea’s Mason Mount has now scored 12 and assisted eight goals in the PL, and is the second-youngest player to reach 20 PL goals and assists for the club. Scorer of Everton’s winner at West Brom (Mar 4), Richarlison has netted six goals in six competitive appearances for Everton, of which four arrived before HT.
- Hot stat: Chelsea have kept a first-half clean sheet in 86.67% (13) of their last 15 PL home wins vs Everton.
|Head-to-head matches: CHELSEA – EVERTON|
|12.12.20||PL||Everton||Chelsea||1 : 0|
|08.03.20||PL||Chelsea||Everton||4 : 0|
|07.12.19||PL||Everton||Chelsea||3 : 1|
|17.03.19||PL||Everton||Chelsea||2 : 0|
|11.11.18||PL||Chelsea||Everton||0 : 0|
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Argentina - Jamaica Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match Preview: Qatar - Chile Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match Preview: England - Germany Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Andorra - Latvia Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE