Match Preview: Heerenveen 0-0 Twente Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Heerenveen – Twente Prediction and Tips for today, March 19, 2021
Football: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 27
Kick-off: 20:00 Heerenveen – Twente
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Despite the fact that Heerenveen have won just one of their last five Eredivisie games (W1, D1, L3), they could go level with Twente – and provisionally cut the gap to the play-offs to one point – with victory here. Heerenveen possess an identical W/D/L record to this stage of their last two seasons and will maintain synchronicity with 2018/19 with victory here.
- The hosts are unbeaten in five home league games (W3, D2), while they possess a 50% win rate as home league favourites (W4, D2, L2). Expect a fast start regardless of the result, as just one of Heerenveen’s 12 home league games played so far has produced a goalless first half, of which two-thirds (eight) saw a matching HT/FT result.
- Visitors Twente self-destructed last time out, as they scored two own goals, in what was only the second ever Eredivisie game to feature three own-goals. As if the embarrassment factor wasn’t enough, that defeat extended Twente’s poor run of form to one win in 11 league games (W1, D6, L4).
- The visitors’ first-half away league form is strong (HT: W7, D4, L2) thanks much to them scoring the opener in 69.23% (nine) of their away league games, and recording a 66.67% win rate thereafter (W6, D2, L1). Moreover, six of their nine away league games won/lost have seen a 2+ goal margin, whilst just 23.08% of their trips have produced under 2.5 goals.
- Players to watch: Scoring in last season’s five-goal thriller H2H, Heerenveen’s Joey Veerman looks to score in three straight league games for the first time in his career. Meanwhile, seven of Twente top-scorer Danilo’s last 11 Eredivisie goals have come away from home. He has also been booked in two of his last four goalscoring appearances.
- Hot stat: Twente manager Ron Jans possesses a mere 20% win-rate in his personal H2Hs with Heerenveen (W5, D6, L14).
|Head-to-head matches: HEERENVEEN – TWENTE|
|31.01.21||ERE||Twente||Heerenveen||0 : 0|
|29.02.20||ERE||Twente||Heerenveen||2 : 3|
|24.08.19||ERE||Heerenveen||Twente||0 : 0|
|18.07.18||CF||Heerenveen||Twente||1 : 1|
|03.02.18||ERE||Heerenveen||Twente||1 : 0|