Match Preview: Vitesse 0-0 Den Haag Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Vitesse – Den Haag Prediction and Tips for today, April 9, 2021
Football: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 29
Kick-off: 19:00 Vitesse – Den Haag
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Vitesse Arnhem have continued to put pressure on second place by picking up 13 of the last 15 possible points (W4, D1), with all the victories during that run witnessing both teams score. However the last time Vitesse picked up more points than the 55 they’ve managed at this stage of a season, they went on to finish fourth (2015/16).
- After scoring first in a league-high 12 home games, and going on to win ten of those – six with a clean sheet – Vitesse can boast a better home league record (W10, D3, L1) than all but Ajax and PSV! They’ll have been disappointed with the 0-0 in their last game at the GelreDome though, but are now chasing back-to-back home clean sheets for the first time in 2021.
- The Easter weekend didn’t provide a much-needed resurrection for rock-bottom ADO Den Haag who appear to have tried everything, such as fielding 37 different players this league campaign – a new record for a single Eredivisie season. However they’ve still succumbed to a 2+ goal margin in 14 of their 17 Eredivisie defeats (W2, D9, L17), whilst 12 came at both HT/FT.
- The division’s second worst away defence (2.50 goals conceded on average per match) and joint-second worst attack (0.64 scored per trip) only compounds matters further. In fact since Den Haag were knocked out of the KNVB Cup here back in January, they’ve scored just once across the following 459 minutes of competitive away action.
- Players to watch: A penalty in both halves last time out means Vitesse’s Oussama Tannane is enjoying his best-ever scoring Eredivisie season. Den Haag’s last away league goal from open play came from Michiel Kramer, albeit that was 482 minutes of play ago!
- Hot stat: Den Haag boss Ruud Brood has failed to win ten of his 12 personal H2Hs with Vitesse (W2, D3, L7) – five of the last six saw both teams score.
|Head-to-head matches: VITESSE – DEN HAAG|
|19.01.21||KNV||Vitesse||Den Haag||2 : 1|
|18.10.20||ERE||Den Haag||Vitesse||0 : 2|
|22.08.20||CF||Den Haag||Vitesse||2 : 2|
|01.02.20||ERE||Den Haag||Vitesse||0 : 0|
|26.10.19||ERE||Vitesse||Den Haag||0 : 2|
Match Preview: Malmo FF - Rangers Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League - Qualification
Match Preview: USA 0-0 Mexico Prediction and Betting Tips | Gold Cup
Match Preview: Aue 0-0 St. Pauli Prediction and Betting Tips | 2. Bundesliga
Match Preview: Hannover 0-3 Hansa Rostock Prediction and Betting Tips | 2. Bundesliga