Match Preview: Newcastle 3-2 West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Newcastle – West Ham Prediction and Tips for today, April 17, 2021
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 32
Kick-off: 12:30 Newcastle – West Ham
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Now six points ahead of 18th-placed Fulham, Newcastle United begin a gruelling run of five Premier League (PL) fixtures against sides sitting in the top half. Yet, after a 2-1 win over Burnley (Apr 11), the Tyneside club have rescued five points from losing positions across their last four PL games (W1, D2, L1).
- Newcastle are unbeaten in four home league matches (W1, D3), drawing the last three of those, none of which featured a goal prior to the 25th minute. Interestingly, another stalemate here would see the ‘Magpies’ draw 4+ consecutive top-flight home fixtures in the same season for the first time since the 1960/61 campaign!
- After scoring 3+ goals in three consecutive PL games for the first time since 2011, West Ham United ended last weekend in fourth place, and look very capable of attaining a first top-four finish in the league pyramid since 1985/86. With five of their last six halves in league action witnessing over 1.5 goals, there should be no shortage of entertainment here!
- Though stronger overall these days, West Ham must improve upon a return of just one win from their last four PL away matches (W1, D1, L2) to achieve their aims. However, they will be encouraged by a win rate of 75% from their away league matches entered as favourites so far in 2020/21 (W3, D1) – up 41.67% compared to last season!
- Players to watch: Fit-again Newcastle striker Callum Wilson scored ten PL goals (including four decisive winners beyond the hour mark) before getting injured. The ‘Magpies’ failed to win a league match during his absence (D4, L3). Meanwhile, Jarrod Bowen has scored in each of West Ham’s last three PL games, but never doing so later than the 50th minute.
- Hot stat: The last four PL H2Hs here have produced an average of 1.5 first-half goals per game.
Match Preview: Bournemouth - Brentford Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
Match Preview: Fiorentina 0-2 Napoli Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Match Preview: Burnley 0-4 Leeds Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Shaanxi Changan 2-0 Zibo Cuju Prediction and Betting Tips | Jia League