Match Preview: Hertha Berlin 3-0 Freiburg Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
Hertha Berlin – Freiburg Prediction and Tips for today, May 6, 2021
Football: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 30
Kick-off: 17:30 Hertha Berlin – Freiburg
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
Hertha Berlin – Freiburg Match Preview
- Hertha Berlin have won a third of their Bundesliga season points across their last six matches alone (W2, D3, L1) aiding their survival push, but games in hand won’t count for much if the ‘Old Lady’ continue to waste their starts. Hertha have the league’s lowest points per game (1.45) when going 1-0 up (W4, D4, L3) with late goals pinning them down – indeed, no side has conceded more than Hertha’s nine Bundesliga goals beyond the 80th minute.
- Regardless, home form is on the rise for Hertha (W2, D1), with each point coming against teams starting this round above them. Much could depend on their first-half performance, as ten of Hertha’s 14 Bundesliga home games have seen the same results at HT and FT.
- Seeing Europe slip away, Freiburg cut an inconsistent figure, as they’ve failed to go unbeaten in 2+ consecutive league games this calendar year. Additionally, the excitement value has been low, with only three of their last ten Bundesliga games (W3, D2, L5) witnessing goals at both ends. Furthermore, all but one of Freiburg’s league wins have come after scoring first.
- The opening goal is also very important on Freiburg’s travels, as they are the only Bundesliga side yet to retrieve a single point after conceding first on the road (L6). Recent form is a hurdle too, as Freiburg have lost five of their last seven Bundesliga away games (W1, D1, L5) although four have come via a single-goal margin.
- Players to watch: Jhon Córdoba has scored his last four Bundesliga goals at home, all beyond the hour mark and helping Hertha to seven points. Meanwhile, Vincenzo Grifo could be Freiburg’s lucky mascot, with the visitors unbeaten each time he’s scored (W4, D4) including the reverse H2H’s opener.
- Hot stat: Ten of Freiburg’s last 11 Bundesliga games have produced under 1.5 first-half goals.
Match Preview: Paraguay - Bolivia Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Scotland 0-2 Czech Republic Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: England 1-0 Croatia Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020
Match Preview: Wales 1-1 Switzerland Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro 2020