Match Preview: Betis 2-1 Granada CF Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Betis – Granada CF Prediction and Tips for today, May 10, 2021
Football: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 35
Kick-off: 20:00 Betis – Granada CF
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
Betis – Granada CF Match Preview
- A top-six finish remains within sight for Real Betis, who could become only the third team to draw seven La Liga (LL) games in a row in the 21st century, but will naturally hope for better. Interestingly, five of those six draws were level from HT and ended with under 2.5 total goals.
- Unsurprisingly, Betis’ last three LL home games have ended level. The hosts have also conceded a league-high five LL home match openers within the first 15 minutes, but only Valencia have retrieved more points in LL home matches after conceding first (W2, D3, L3).
- Visitors Granada also have an outside chance of European qualification after three wins across five LL games (W3, L2) with both losses coming via a single-goal margin. However, with Granada averaging 2.88 total match goals this campaign – and with ten of their last 13 LL games producing goals at both ends – we could be in for an entertaining affair despite Betis’ recent penchant for low-scoring games.
- Only a third of Granada’s LL points have come on the road, but two wins across the last three games (W2, L1) point to changing fortunes. Yet, close affairs persist, as Granada’s last six LL road trips (W2, L4) have been decided via a single-goal margin, with the last five finishing 2-1.
- Players to watch: Borja Iglesias has scored Betis’ first goal in each of his six LL scoring games, although three were beyond the 75th minute. Meanwhile, Jorge Molina continues to be a late goal specialist, with each of his six LL goals arriving beyond the 75th minute. The last four of those were equalisers or winners in games ending 2-1, with three of that quartet being headers.
- Hot stat: Nineteen (44.19%) of Betis’ LL goals have arrived beyond the 70th minute.
Match Preview: Barnsley - Bournemouth Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
Match Preview: Ecuador 1-1 Brazil Prediction and Betting Tips | World Cup - Qualification
Match Preview: Ivory Coast 0-0 Egypt Prediction and Betting Tips | Africa Cup of Nations
Match Preview: Senegal 2-0 Cape Verde Prediction and Betting Tips | Africa Cup of Nations